Boats 3xp App

• Ingame Name : -=PwNaG3=-

Stats Link : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Steam : BoatloadoBullets

Steam Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoatloadoBullets
    My 1 Ban on Record is from using the Bounce Mod in MW2, I am not a hacker in any sense :P

How I Started Jumping : Way Back in The PS3 Days like 2009 after bounces where found in the game. I First Started doing simple stuff like the Backlot Pole Jump then Tree to Roof before I ever knew what codjumping was or that Bounces existed at all. So I Decided to Investagate Further and Found some Jump / Bounce Videos on Youtube where I saw the Pipeline Truck Bounce for the Very First Time and I was Hooked Ever Since. I Also Founded and Ran my Own Jump Clan on PS3 Called ABM* and Then Later when I had done almost everything there was to do it was time to Upgrade to Pc, But unfortunately only a few clan members switched over and they got bored after like 2 years. Years Have Passed Since then and Ive Been Meaning to join the 3xP a long time now, even back before all the pro jumpers joined but I never did since I don't really use websites / forums I just like to get in there and Jump :D I have also helped and made many good jumpers over the years including some of your members 3xP' RoyalPaiin and 3xP' Wnkii.

Why 3xP : Its The Biggest and Best Clan with Great Community, Plus With the Addition of the 3xP BounceBuilder I will be making maps as well

Farthest Gap NoRpg : 125fps - 320units This was Ages ago tho, Nowadays Maybe 312 to 315units Average Per Strafe

Farthest Gap Rpg : Any Fps 360 to 370

Hardest Map Completed : Dark_v2 ... I can do Most Hard ways Just have some Trouble for the Special Tech / Angle Bounces that I never really learned.

• finnaly there is your app :D

yes from me

please link your stats profile in your app, not just write down the hours
    also a link to steamprofile would be nice!

Why Bullets and no Boat :D, anyways your decision :D

• Didnt see you around much maybe timezones :s,
    but I heard nice things about you,skilled,nice,mature so you have my YES.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Love Blank, Kappa :)

• Viruz, His 3xp stats profile Through the guid i checked in the server had over 8 days, but when we checked via the website it only listed 123 hours or something like that, also it listed all the shitty tags that his friend used when i lent him an old key and its just better not to put here it would just look bad. I can post a gyazo link of me checking his guid in server for time played if that will do?

• Hey Boat,
    Firstly...I haven't really spoken to you/seen you around although other members including Viruz have supported your app already and gave positive feedback.
    So I can already see you're friendly and have had contact with other members and are also a skilled mapper/jumper as shown in mp_portal2.

I have no reason to say no, so you have my YES.
    Good Luck with your application,

PS: 3xP' Boat > 3xP' Bullets

• PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YE SYE SEY SEY SEY SEY SEY
    FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This manz has tought me quite a bit with cj back in the day and he is the reason i started playing cj back a little over a year ago and same with rpaiin!
    So if he doesn't get in I'll be surprised

• contact me for membertest when u got time =)

• passed the test in 2:04

Accepted in the 3xP' CJ Team!