models

• You're asking people who you don't even know to create models for your map we know nothing about. You didn't even specify what models you're looking for. The chances of someone using their time to create models for you is pretty low but I guess there's no harm in asking. I recommend using BlendSwap or TurboSquid and then using the COD add-on for Blender to export, and then import via radiant (presuming you don't want to model your own assets). Please don't be so vague in your requests.

• as a boss you have to have employees to give orders to
    if you ask for something you don't go into details without having candidates
    and no i'm not referring to this like i am a boss to somebody, just similarity purposes

Wtf did I just read?

Anyway...
    You're asking for models, do you expect someone to create you one without knowing any information?
    You ask as if it takes seconds to create a model, maybe list or screenshot your map currently with the models you've already implemented so if people are willing to help... they have some kinda idea.
    smh. please be more clear.

Look into applications suggested by @Noob and learn.
    Nothing comes free unless you put your effort in, learn or message someone who knows modelling for help.
    Blender
    Maya

Jayme <3

• Man what's your problem? Noob (CJ Member) tried to help you. He searched for YOU the links YOU need.

And as he said. The chances of someone using their time to create models for you is pretty low.

He doesn't want to help himself, we've been through the same thing with textures.
    In the end we had to do the searching for him as he was too lazy to type 'Cod4 radiant custom textures' into Google to resolve his problems.

I don't understand people like yourself @deadmau5, at-least put SOME effort in YOURSELF, that way we'll see that you've tried and need further help.

Jayme <3

• cuatro (4)

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    ▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

• meh, helpful people telling you to google shit, why is there even a forum? to count from 1 to 1000 in a thread

Are you seriously complaining about people telling you to google your problems instead of posting in a clan forum asking other people to google stuff for you?
    Why there is a forum? Certainly not for your help all alone...
    You do realize we're a clan and not a a mod forum?
    Good!
    I have a great idea: Google how you effectively google things and eventually
    you will realize that you can find anything if you search for the right things.
    This might be off topic here but for gods sake, learn how to help yourself..

as a boss you have to have employees to give orders toif you ask for something you don't go into details without having candidatesand no i'm not referring to this like i am a boss to somebody, just similarity purposes

Except we're talking about cod2, a game almost no one cares about anymore
    and not a company where a boss gives orders to employees..
    And if you didn't realize , in that scenario you would be the employee requesting
    things from your coworkers.

And you expect to raise people interests with that way of requesting things?
    And I don't know where you got that image of higher ups, but it's simply wrong.
    I don't want to seem like I want to give you a life lesson but damn,
    this is now how any of this works. Wake up..

PS: As some people can tell I'm not the guy who doesn't help other people in this matter,
    but I don't think you deserve that help with this lazy ass yet complaining- mentality.

Cheers.

• i will help

There you go my freind/boss.

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐