Unban

• Hey, Hier is Caper!
    Ich habe mit Virus vor langer Zeit im Ts über meinen/Unseren Ban gesprochen, und wir sind zu de entschluss gekommen
    das ich eine Unban Request machen soll!

1: Reason Für den Ban: The Admin Has giving No Reason! (Aber mir wurde gesagt wegen Wallhack)
    2:Wer hat dich Gebannt: Anscheinend Mirko
    3: GUID: 378c68a1

Falls etwas fehlt Bitte Sagen!

• Heyo there !

First of all, when I'm searching stats page I can see these accounts - http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=search.
    And two of them have ban cuz of hacking:

1) 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    2) 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Also on your profile I can see post from potato about demos, when u're hacking. @ToxicPotato <--- Maybe u still have them, it was quite long time ago ;)
    And maybe some1 else will have some demos with u.

But to sum up everything - everything here looks obvious. I'm totally skipping dis story with virus (if i'm understanding correctly, cuz first time i thought sth completely different) because it's probably 'invented' and I'm focusing only on facts, which I'm sure.

Cheers,
    $ i w y .exe

• If Viruz told you to write an Unban request, it means he's not sure whether you should be unbanned. Otherwise he would have directly unbanned you.
    So the fact that he told you to come here and write an unban request doesn't mean you'll get unbanned, it means your case needs to be sorted out.

Anyway, you already wrote a ban request before, and the result was clear (as you can see on this thread: Ban Request BadSweet

I don't see why the result should be different this time.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Ich habe mit Virus vor langer Zeit im Ts über meinen/Unseren Ban gesprochen, und wir sind zu de entschluss gekommen
    das ich eine Unban Request machen soll!

The only thing you said is that you talked with him in TS and that he told you to write an unban request. You never said that he said he would accept the request. Sorry but I'm not a psychic, I can't know what he told you if you don't even write it.

Anyway, now just wait for @Viruz and we'll see if you told the truth.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• "And he will accept it!"

i would never say..
    and i tell everyone who asks for unban on server/ts or anywhere to write an unban request.

#closed
    #declined