Wnki's Application

• Ingame Name: Wnki

Birthdate: 1/11/2000

Hardest Map: mp_descent_v2(HARD), mp_to_the_moon(ADV), and mp_blue2(HARD)

Member Test Record: 2:09 Imgur

Gap Record: 311 & 363

Language: English & Spanish(i can only read Spanish)

Why i want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team: Ive been playing on the server for months and ive progressed amazingly with all the help from the cj team now so i want to join the team and help people as well

3xP' Statistics: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

About me: Hello my name is Ryan, i come from a small town in Maryland in the USA. I have grown up to have an obsession for Hunting and fishing in the great outdoors and i have a good time playing video games. I love to be nice and happy to everyone i can, but when I'm in a bad mood i usually don't talk so i don't yell at people or say bad things. I;m a really chill kind of guy so it's pretty hard to make me mad. Thats most about me.

About my gaming past: Before i came to PC(master race), I would play CoD4 and MW2 Michael Myers on the Xbox 360 1yr and 2months ago and one day i came across CodJumper on youtube so i loved it so much just by looking at it so i got it for my old laptop 1yr and 2months ago and i played on CaptainKirks Codjumper server till they told me about other servers and i went to pXg Codjumper and played there. Since then I played pXg Deathrun and Csgo with people from pXg, but about a week ago I played a competitive game of csgo with pXg people and Mook from pXg and i had to leave the game halfway through for important reasons, so after i got back Mook the Owner of pXg banned me permanently from their Teamspeak server because of rage since it was his rank up game(its just a game). and now im here.

Agreement: I agree that i will follow these rules and that I've read them.

• Yo Wnki nice to see your application.
    As i see you fullfill all the requirements, thats great.
    I didnt talk to you much even tho i saw you on our CJ Server a couple of times.
    I just alway see you commenting on Youtube and thats where i know you from :D
    Even tho we didnt talk much you seem to be a cool guy, but as i told to other recent applicants i would like to get to know you a bit better.
    If you have some friends which are already in the CJ team tell them to leave feedback here pls.

Other than that i think if we get familiar there should be no problem.
    Untill that make sure to stay sexy :)

Best regards
    Drizziboy

• (obv i wanna talk if ya know what i mean hehe xD) my snapchat is beavs.r

This though, cheeky slide in with the snapchat :thumbsup:<3
    Beside that, you are a funny/friendly guy after having conversations with you on the server and also meet the requirements as Drizz said above,
    so you have a +1 from me! Good Job :saint:

Take care.

• Welcome into the codjumper team :D,

and dont forget to records some clips for botw :P