Beiträge von vecTa

Hey,
    No members currently are able to join the server with the 3xP' tag,
    this may be because of the web being down and cannot access those who are members.

Join the server as VecTa, go to spectator change your name too 3xP' VecTa once it indicates you've been promoted change back straight away otherwise you'll be kicked.
    Temporary fix for VIP on CJ server

Jayme <3

Ah, okay. :)

And ye, i already did it. Noob told me that :)

Hey Guys,
    i just wanted to join the CJ Server, but i kicked me out for that Reason:

''Don't use the 3xP' Tag in your Name''

I made a Screenshot of it, but i cant find it now.
    But this is exactly what it says, when i want to Join the Server.

:(

Hey, nice to see your Apply here. :)

First of all, i have nothing Negative against you, i just talked with you here and there, but when i talked with you,
    you were nice, and Friendly!

So, you got my +1 :)

Freut mich, das dir meine Beats gefallen. :)
    Und mit dem Test meinst du den Member Test richtig?

Welcome to my Application for the CJ Server!

My name is Matthias, Im currently 21 Years old and was born 1993 in Berlin, Germany.
    My name on the Server is: vecTa, also here on the Forum.
    Before i got some free time over a Year, i was for nearly a Year in a apprenticeship (Ausbildung for the German guys here) wich i must break because
    of some private Problems.
    The Job i did is in German ''Gebäudereiniger'' and in English ''Housecleaning'' or something like that. :)

Beside the work, i love to make Beats wich i also Upload on my Youtube Channel wich is ''MTBeatz''.
    And i also love to hear Music, like Hip Hop, Trap, EDM, Trap EDM, Electro, Rap (US/German).

I speak fluent German and English as my 2nd Language.

Okay, enough from me... now more about that, why i want to Join this Team. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing i want to join the Team is, because i really like this nice and friendly Community of the Team and the Player i met in the Time i play on this Server.
    And also because, i know how it feels like when you are in a Team because of my Experience in my Job i did.
    Im a guy who trys too help other Players who need help in some difficult Bounces or something else.

The hardest Maps i finish (mostly Inter) was mp_to_the_moon, mp_blue2 or 3, mp_chance, mp_palm thats it i guess.

My Gaprecord without RPG is 310 and with RPG it is 361, im not the best in the Area. :P

The Membertest i finish with a Time of 3:13.

Here are my Stats - 3xP' Clanpage » Home

And my Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026144711

Ive read the Rules and also agree to them.

King Regards,
    vecTa aka Opel Vectra
    :thumbsup: