Beiträge von Toad

Hello 3xP' community, my name is Toad and this is my 3xP' CodJumper application!

About me: My real name is George but in game I go by 'Toad' I'm 20 years old and from Scotland. I speak English and some Spanish, I started doing bouncing/glitching back in Cod4 on Xbox 360 years ago but I always loved watching Cj vids on YT so I finally saved up enough money & built my gaming pc so I could come play with the pro's! and haven't gone back since. The first server I started playing was 3xP' CJ server and I loved it, it's a awesome server, All the admin's are super helpful & easy to get along with. I feel like anyone who knows me knows that I'm a nice guy and always willing to help anyone.

Why I'd like to join: I would like to join 3xP' CJ Team because I love playing on the server and everyone is really friendly & helpful and its the best Cj community there is to be apart of.

Me as a player: I feel like I am a decent Cj player, I have improved loads since I came to 3xp and I'm always willing to put in the time & effort to become even better. I have finished Inter on nearly every map. I normally do Inter but I can do hard/advanced on alot of maps, anyone who knows 'Toad' knows that he's a nice guy and always willing to help anyone. I am able to do mp_galaxy in under two minutes.

Other: I would really like to join 3xP' CodJumper team because I think I get along with everyone & I feel I'd be a great addition to the team, I of course fully agree to all of the rules, thank you for taking the time to read!

Hardest map I've finished? is probably Moon v2 on inter, I working on completing it on hard very close lol.

gap 312
    RPG gap 363

Stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Birth date: 21/03/95

steamcommunity.com/id/SirToad/