Rank restore command for certain trusted players?

• Edit by UFaced: Moved the posts related to this topic in a new thread, as they had not much to do in juba's thread.

Just as I told you juba..

But ufaced (won't tag you I know you don't like that xD) there must be something to do. We, trusted players, get a lot of bad credit for people who lose their prestige. Thankfully there are some good guys who don't blame us for it, one of them is juba. But there has to be something to do against this problem as it surely occurs very often. Maybe you can give trusted lvl 3 or 3xp members the right to change someone's prestige and make a log about it so you, as admins, can see it when they change someone's prestige? As I say to most of my posts, it's just an idea. Hate it or love it but atleast think about it please. Of course this system can be abused, but so can kicking warning temporarily banning etc.
    And if the player becomes a member or tp3 or whatever rank you would give permissions to do this, they surely must've earned the trusted status.

• There just can be like a special group of trusted players. Like level 4 for KTK trusted players who have reached prestige 55(i think there is only one/two, so maybe not prestige 55) and has trusted (level3), so they wont abuse it on themselves. Or give it to others, cause they're trusted 3 and so Manager(s)/Leader(s) really trust him/her.
    That's just my opinion. It would be a little easier.

Cheers,
    nUKA

• I had thought about this. But it's a command that has to be handled with a lot of care.
    I'll give it another thought. Maybe a trusted3+ group.

The command could be used ONLY for people who posted a rank restore request on forums. And then I'd give my OK to the request, along with the prestige that should be restored. Then only trusted3+ people could use the command. The reason being, I have other means of checking a prestige than just a picture or video posted by the player.
    And then the trusted player who gave back the prestige would have to post that the request has been handled and that I can close the thread.

What do you guys think about that?

PS: If you get bad credit for prestiges lost, just ignore it. If a player is really too annoying with it, you can even kick him.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• +1 UFaced. But then trusted3+ Comes after trusted3 or trusted2? :P

Trusted3 of course.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• And then members should have it too?
    And the ignoring part.. We play a lot so we try to be nice to everyone but sometimes people aren't nice to us.. Kicking wouldn't make them find us any nicer hehe.. Ignoring is also quite an asshole move but I will do both of them if necessary..

• Moved the posts related to this topic here, as they had not much to do in juba's thread.

• And then members should have it too?
    And the ignoring part.. We play a lot so we try to be nice to everyone but sometimes people aren't nice to us.. Kicking wouldn't make them find us any nicer hehe.. Ignoring is also quite an asshole move but I will do both of them if necessary..

I don't think members should have it. Because it would mean creating another group (member+ or smth), because not all members should get this command.
    And also, there are a lot more trusted players than members playing KTK.

And no, ignoring is not "an asshole move", as trusted players can't do anything about their problem, so annoying you guys is useless. I get what you mean though. But you can't solve every problem in the world ^_^

• Indeed its a very good idea, and as you said @UFaced theres Only trusted on ktkserver ( and me then ) ;)

Hope it Will be that Way, but ithink you should personally choose those guys that you Think can handle it without abusing it.

If some players abuses it there will be a chance that you will remove it again and that's sad.

Just my opinion ;)

• I agree. However, I feel that we should not only choose carefully, but also interview the trusted player to make sure he's qualified. I also think the trusted player should have a certain amount of time on our servers and forum. For example, at least one year.

Edward

• Sounds good to me. That would lessen the stress on the usual Admin responsible for that. I also agree that a higher-up needs to agree to the Rank restore request before its free for the restoring. Prevents abuse.

How would that command look like, just for visualization? Maybe that's a good way to see If someone might be interested in volunteering.

• @ExcesusNL That's a good idea +1.

Retard.

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    ▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

• I agree. However, I feel that we should not only choose carefully, but also interview the trusted player to make sure he's qualified. I also think the trusted player should have a certain amount of time on our servers and forum. For example, at least one year.

Do you want the same for Deathrun? So the Trusted3+ group would have the commands for both DR and KTK?
    I'd let you interview the ones for DR then^^ About the trusted players on KTK, I don't think it will be necessary. Board activity helps a lot already to see who would be qualified IMO (not only the frequency of the board activity, but also and especially its quality). And people who apply for the trusted rank already have a decent amount of time on our servers, and then also have to wait before being able to become trusted2 and then trusted3, so all in all they are often "old" players. But yeah I wouldn't set someone who has only been here for 3 months to this rank.

How would that command look like, just for visualization? Maybe that's a good way to see If someone might be interested in volunteering.

I'll make another thread explaining everything when the new group is ready. I'm not sure I can create it now as mirko is currently working on GSM and is updating a lot of files.

@ExcesusNL That's a good idea +1.

Retard.

You know there's a "Like" feature, don't you? :rolleyes: But on a serious note, your post is useless and if you really have nothing more to say than just "+1", it's better to just like the post.

• I'm sorry for this useless post,
    But Shae.. Who's the retard now?
    Also wanted to say that deathrun has the same problem so what ufaced said in his last comment is a good idea.

Edit:
    Shae shows her balls again below this comment hahahaha.

• Ok :/

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    ▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

• @mirko911 was thinking about making a "token" system for rank restores (like with the token system to set GSM/MAM ranks). It looks even better than this solution to me, so I'm just waiting for him to work on it :D