Jayme - CJ' Server improvement(s)

• Hello,

I was thinking if it was maybe possible to have the 'Spectator window' in the players view to be toggled ON/OFF as I and a few others have been wondering if this was possible too and hopefully could be implemented,

another suggestion (Not sure if this'll pass) ....but maybe an option to add in custom skins like any other CJ server without server side skins overriding them.

If you have any other suggestions/feedback please leave them below ^^

Jayme <3

• the first thing will come in future ;P

The second thing, i dont think its possible to do that, if i add a skin in our server, you arent able to like use an iwi which is on your pc, this would just be possible if we would use the standart skins on our server :D
    correct me when im wrong

Greetings,
    Viruz

• the first thing will come in future ;P

The second thing, i dont think its possible to do that, if i add a skin in our server, you arent able to like use an iwi which is on your pc, this would just be possible if we would use the standart skins on our server :D
    correct me when im wrong

Greetings,
    Viruz

Hello,

Ooo that's great! Looking forward to that aha finally no more spec-curse being visual on my screen when jumping :3

Yeah you are correct, the only way of being able to use custom skins/iwi's client side would be to use default skins on the server which'll suck for everyone else who's not using custom skins,
    it'll be best to leave it how it is xD

Jayme <3

• In regards to your first suggestion of toggling the viewing of spectators, I think being able to toggle the view of every HUD element should be possible, eg being able to hide speed counter, time, map etc.

Also an option to localise time to the players country would be super useful (my time in the bottom right for example is 1 hour ahead).

Also I often see people type !cmdlist or !help and I think that !cmdlist is broken now, and !help doesn't really tell the player much at all, it is quite confusing in my opinion.
    A lot of 'fun' suggestions (eg !deleted User) do not work currentyl either but are still shown as options.

An auto extend vote is definitely a nice idea and should override any other active vote at the time, to stop people voting rotate when 40seconds or less left.

Just a few suggestions, I understand that some of these things are not easy / worth implementing! Lets keep 3xP' Codjumper the #1 CJ server ;)

• Removing the FX in terms of replacing the C4 FX with an alpha image?
    We would need to recompile the mod (as far is i know) which isnt possible currently.