to improve 3xp server

• Hey, if you know how to do that I'll gladly do it :) But I'm not sure it's possible if the server was not added to Gameranger at its creation. Not sure how Gameranger works to be honest.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• i dont even know gameranger :D sounds even more gay then xfire ^^

• i dont even know gameranger :D sounds even more gay then xfire ^^

Maybe it's gay, but all servers which go quickly to a nice rank on gametracker even though they were just created, are on Gameranger. It would give a huge population boost to our servers. At least the KTK and surely HC server. CJ is kind of a weird mod for a FPS so idk :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.