Beiträge von Jack

I have a 144. In my opinion, they are amazing. I don't know about price right now, but when I got mine it was quite expensive. Everything is so much cleaner onscreen, crisper, faster etc. I would certainly recommend getting one

Hey!

Nice app, as Drizz says. Like he says though, I haven't really seen you in game, and certainly haven't spoke to you.

Just say Hi when any of us are online, we don't bite :)

Again, nice app though!

Jack

Thanks UFaced! I didn't want to sound like I was saying anything bad about Trusted players! The only reason I said it is because members are normally well known by the clan leaders, or similar people.

I see what you mean Viruz. My idea was to try and stop the people voting to change the map in the last 20 seconds, just to block a time vote.

I don't see why Trusted Players would need it personally. I think, if it was to be given, it should only be for members, as everyone knows members are members for a reason

Still, was just an idea from me. Nice to see all of the responses though

-Jack

There is already a post about this from -=Crazy=- somewhere. I don't know what's happening with it, but Expert and UFaced know about it and were talking about it. It think..

Yo Guys!

I bet you're sick of seeing stuff from me now.. Just a quick on this time xD

Anyone got a good cfg for CJ clips? I think the one i am using right now is ruining the look of the video, but cant confirm!

@Viruz @Drizz I know you both edit BHOTW - any suggestions for a good cfg?

Cheers

Jack

Cheers mate. It has just taken me a solid 2 hours to record 1 minute of clips. 3 bhops. 2 hours. Damn. I will DM you tomorrow (saturday) about cfg setup on different profiles

So, the latest.

I recorded with avidemo a 20 second clip. Recorded at 150fps. It took about 30 minutes to record (that surely isnt normal) at 1280 x 800 - no different cfg, just the standard stuff.

Avidemo took 3811 screenshots. Is that a normal amount? The video in Vegas is a lot smoother, but has black bars either side of the video - not the end of the world though.

Just to note, i tried to record at 300fps earlier. Put simply, lol no.

Once my new Graphics card and CPU arrive i will test with them. I dont think that will change much though with the recording speed.

I will hopefully start looking at cfg's soon enough.

Once again, thank you all so much for your help!