Trusted Player Application-DARK*PRO

• Hi guys and welcome to my trusted player application,My name is Ahmed and most of you guys know me,I have played in the 3xP clan servers for around 3-4 years till now but currently i play mostly DR

Most of the players there know me and i have a nice behavior and i don't insult or flame people only if they insult my brothers,If me im cool with that xD

I wanna be trusted because i want the deathrun server to be the same way it was,awesome and cool and has many awesome players and the only way that can happen by applying the rules and make sure the players enjoy the game without flamers or trolls or suicider activators (yup happens alot)and i always have a reason if i kick someone and if i do,i always have a good reason,and another reason why i wanna be trusted is because 3xP clan is a family and i want to be part of it

Most of the staff know me,Including DrSi,Siwy.exe,Simson,Even u Ufaced (don't worry my behavior didn't change)Expert,Wingzor (dunno if he counts)

For my statistics 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Information about me:

Games i play:League of legends,Cod4,MTA,Minecraft,and some old games that i don't play that much

I have read and agreed with all the rules/threads

• Hey !

So … I must add some sentences from me. And it won’t be positive, sorry, no offense. Have to explain some things.

Let’s start.

Today I was playing with dark some hours. I just noticed, that he’s leveling up so fast. It’s a quite big phenomenon for a new players. I ask one of these players how they’re rank up so fast and he told me about Hack Engine or sth like dat, that allows u to change any kind of numbers – for example xp. I saw some players using that type of hack. But dark want to be Trusted Player, so I decided to doing screenshots on every begin and end of map to collect some evidence before doing sth. I compared my stats to him and my conjectures became a true. I kicked him with that reason (I call this level hack). And here begin a very interesting part …

He come back to the server and started to complain. From his sentences I just get an information, that:

1) He was using previously a hacks on other servers (from what I’ve seen he wrote, that about 3 years ago). But like he said – He NEVER used them on 3xP servers.
    2) Meybe he didn’t confirm his hack in exact way, but he said sth like – “I call this a mod, not a hack”.

I know, that he’s playing 3xP servers quite long time and his stats are very, very strange (what u’ve noticed before). When I want to search a |D$|DARK*PRO I can find accounts from many countries (http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=search) and one of them have many tempbans because of hacking (3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details). Other accounts have some insults/glitching/spamming kicks and warns. For me this is very suspicious. There are a ways to hide/replace your IP, so …

Now, come back to the screenshots, because I want to explain some things. U can find all of them in attachment.

1) Shot 0483 and shot0484 <---- After crash map, there was a beta. At the end of crash I had 28 level and he had 27 level. At the beta end he had a 34 level and I had a 29. I had 2x more score.
    2) Shot 0490 and shot0491 <----- I’m just uploading these screenshots to confirm, that before nuketown map, there was poolday. U can compare dark and other players level.
    3) Shot0493 and shot0494 <----- And finally – last part of screenshots. I had about 4x score (look at his kills, if he wouldn’t spent money on new weapons in weapon box, he would have about 600 score. At the begining I had a 38 lev, just like he. And we're ending with the same level ...

To sum up everything – This guy here is very strange for me. He want to be Trusted Player, when he’s using a level hack/giving a strange stats link/used a “normal hacks” like wh etc. before ?! For me, he is NOT trustworthy anymore. Sorry bro, no offense, but I would give a (proly my first to tp app) BIG NO.

Cheers,
    $ i w y .exe

P.S Ah, and I want to add, that meybe two/three days ago I saw dark with 0 prestige and about 38 lev. He's new on ktk, so it's interesting ...
    P.P.S And yes, I know, that ktk mod doing automatically a screenshots at the end of the map.

• 1st of all i was talking to excesus about the mod thingy,i was saying i can't make mc modes work so how can i make a hack work? he said it's a mod not mode,i told him i call it mode :P (not the hack u miss understood that)

2nd of all,did u ever hear of the word challenges? maybe do them?

3rd of all,who the fuck would use a lvl hack? the point of playing is to lvl up and when u reach the maximum lvl it gets boring and u have no point of playing the game/mod itself

PS:that guy isn't me that's a name changer in ktk,maybe check the ban reason?

• PS:that guy isn't me that's a name changer in ktk,maybe check the ban reason?

Why should someone copy a Name of someone who barely has any prestiges, though there is no use for this in the first place because stats are not linked to Names? When I look for your current Name there are several Countrys listed. You either traveled the World in the meantime or you use Programs to alter your IP. If you still insist its someone using your Name that guy really must have a grudge on you.

For one GUID only were the following Countrys under the exact Name of yours used ingame:
    India, Libya, Latvia, Croatia, Slovenia (Statpage Links are added with Links)
    Additionally i got the United Kingdom and the earlier mentioned Italy. No Links for those though as they should be somewhere up there in the Thread.

All of them were already punished for various Reasons. Spam, Insulting, Cheating, etc.

This is really suspicious and until you can somehow prove or explain that I dont think you will have a Chance of being accepted as a Trusted. As the Name suggests people need to be trusted and not having those sorts of things when looking up for your Name and/or Statistic Page which seems to be wrongly linked by you.

I apologize if there were some things mentioned which were already, thought its easier to check when Links to the various Pages are added.

EDIT: Links were partially doubles, had to recheck. Also Typos again

• the slovik guy i hve 0 idea how he got my name and i would never name my self aaaayob and if u see he named himself aaayob more than dark pro, and he wasn't online in 3 months that means he named himself dark pro after i stopped playing in the ktk server (yes i was a high prestige befor) and i think i saw him before and if u look down u see that toxic potato gave him a tempban,I was never tempbaned by him,ever

the crotian guy is me, idk how it counted me crotian xD,the kicks from wingzor was just me and him trolling each other,i dared him to shut me up without kicking me or banning me xD

the kick from blaze was acti on saw,it was a mistake i didn't know i could do that,the kick from mike idk what that was xD

the kick from drsi well it was a test..

and the warn from ovecka i don't remember that

the latvian guy isn't me he must be a name change hacker as u see he has many names but low uses

the libyan guy is deffintly not me i literly 0 idea who he is

the indian guy is ofc not me cuz i never played cj i played it for the first time 2 weeks ago i guess

and if u guys look closly they all have the name aaaayob

and the diffrence between my name and their name is i have a 0 at the end not O

and i think they are 1 guy but is changing his cd key maybe,i don't know but he is not me only the crotia guy,dunno why it counted me crotian

EDIT:i think that latvian guy named aaaaaayob and i had the same cd key counting us same account

• 2nd of all,did u ever hear of the word challenges? maybe do them?

Yes, I heard about dat word. And in ktk they are not giving so many xp to level up so fast. Too fast.

3rd of all,who the fuck would use a lvl hack? the point of playing is to lvl up and when u reach the maximum lvl it gets boring and u have no point of playing the game/mod itself

Like I said many new players use xp boost or sth like that, so u have to ask them. Or yourself. Yes, I didin't change my mind, I still think, that u're using that. Prove me, that u don't or stop using that. I'll be watching u and still collect some evidence.

the crotian guy is me, idk how it counted me crotian xD

Stats page counted u from Croatia, because meybe u were using some kind of program, that replace IP ?

Too much combining here.

• 1st of all, some challenges like falcon or headshot gives 260-460xp and some hard ones like goodbye or famous gave me 1000-2000 xp

2nd of all, if u looked closly in the pictures we were evenly lvled i just out leveled u in the map in the 2nd picture,think it was beta or something,idk and then u got back to me lvl in poolday

3rd of all,i don't have such programs and why would i use it to make my self crotian?

EDIT:exp gained differs per server, basically the integer that stores the amount of exp gained per action is something on the server' side, something that can't be modified with cheat engine or local hacks at all since they can't access that integer

EDIT #2:maybe high prestiges need more xp?

• 1st of all, some challenges like falcon or headshot gives 260-460xp and some hard ones like goodbye or famous gave me 1000-2000 xp

Still, this is NOT many xp.

2nd of all, if u looked closly in the pictures we were evenly lvled i just out leveled u in the map in the 2nd picture,think it was beta or something,idk and then u got back to me lvl in poolday

But look at my stats and yours. Compare it.

EDIT:exp gained differs per server, basically the integer that stores the amount of exp gained per action is something on the server' side, something that can't be modified with cheat engine or local hacks at all since they can't access that integer

So there must be other way to level up fast, because I saw many ppl using some kind of that.

When HD linked that guy from Croatia u wrote, that u're NOT him. And when we scroll up to your second from the end post we can clearly see:

the crotian guy is me, idk how it counted me crotian xD

And u're calling HaHa! your brother, when Reznov in his app called him a "her". So this is your brother or a sister ? ;)

• i didn't look good at hd's guy i just looked at the names pretty fast and closed it,didn't check them good

and the hack needs to be in a local area near the server,u do the math,iraq>germany

and for the xp,idk maybe luck? or maybe cuz u got it all from ac? maybe ac doesn't do challenges? idk,the point is u haven't got a proof that i am hacking,even if i do that won't mirko be able to check it from his side? and there is no way that the hack would work

and there is such hack that gives u lvl 55+all unlocked and challenges done but that's only for normal cod4 with no mods