Trusted Player Application - [RBE]siebooo

• Hello dear comrades,

I started playing on the ktk server about 6 months ago. I really enjoy playing it and I'm considering to become a trusted player. I asked Cannabear how to do it, so here's my application.

My stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    I'm 19 years old and live in the beautiful country that is Belgium.
    My xfire is siebooo. At the moment I have over 400 playing hours.
    I'm studying in my first year at high school and study logistic management. Between the study hours, I play on the ktk server.
    The reason of this application and why I want to be part of the trusted player community is because I really love the game mode KTK itself. I'm always having a good time and enjoy the jokes some of you trusted players make. LOL
    I sometimes play Fifa or gta, but most of my game time is on the ktk server.

I have read and accept all the rules and threads. (I already saved the rules and commands on my pc, just in case.) I also joined the xfire community group.

A little shoot out to cannabear for helping me registering and some of the trusted players like Toxic Potato, Rhoyder, HD who I often play with. I also saw that eXq::2Shae wanted to join, I've also played some time with him and he's a nice, always smiling, funny guy.

I also read that there are a lot of trusted players at the moment, but another reason I wanna join is because I play a lot in the morning and then there are no members online, so it's hard to contact someone when there is a hacker or annoying person in the server.

Thanks for reading this,
    [RBE]siebooo :*

• Yo bro,

Skilled player, freindly, active, i thought he was already trusted because he always watches players and be like "watch your lang! don't do that don't do this xD"
    i think that you deserve to be trusted, good luck bruh :thumbsup:

And thanks for the complements :* and thanks for not reminding me of that egg, almost brunt my house xD

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    ▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

• Hey sieb !

So I think that he is mature , skilled and trustworthy too. I often see him on server so he is active + he respect rules.
    That would be a good thing that he is trusted because as he say : there are no trusted the morning on server so it could be a good point to always have someone who make respet the rules.

Good luck, +1 from me :)

• Thanks for tagging me, even if you did it wrong :P I read every Thread anyway ^^

Most of the stuff I want to say is already out, so I do it simple.

So I think that he is mature , skilled and trustworthy too. I often see him on server so he is active + he respect rules.
    That would be a good thing that he is trusted because as he say : there are no trusted the morning on server so it could be a good point to always have someone who make respet the rules.

+1

Greetz |HD| :D

• #Accepted.

Welcome to the trusted team. Check your PMs soon.

PS: No need to tag me more than once though (well, no need to tag me even once actually since I read all threads regarding cod4 but you can't know that).

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.