Beiträge von Siebooo

Hello dear comrades,

I started playing on the ktk server about 6 months ago. I really enjoy playing it and I'm considering to become a trusted player. I asked Cannabear how to do it, so here's my application.

My stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    I'm 19 years old and live in the beautiful country that is Belgium.
    My xfire is siebooo. At the moment I have over 400 playing hours.
    I'm studying in my first year at high school and study logistic management. Between the study hours, I play on the ktk server.
    The reason of this application and why I want to be part of the trusted player community is because I really love the game mode KTK itself. I'm always having a good time and enjoy the jokes some of you trusted players make. LOL
    I sometimes play Fifa or gta, but most of my game time is on the ktk server.

I have read and accept all the rules and threads. (I already saved the rules and commands on my pc, just in case.) I also joined the xfire community group.

A little shoot out to cannabear for helping me registering and some of the trusted players like Toxic Potato, Rhoyder, HD who I often play with. I also saw that eXq::2Shae wanted to join, I've also played some time with him and he's a nice, always smiling, funny guy.

I also read that there are a lot of trusted players at the moment, but another reason I wanna join is because I play a lot in the morning and then there are no members online, so it's hard to contact someone when there is a hacker or annoying person in the server.

Thanks for reading this,
    [RBE]siebooo :*