Recently Got Banned From 24/7 Server :C

• My GUID IS: F29C0538
    My reason for bann is "Wallhack"
    banning admin is UIS: 0

As i was playing on the nuketown 24/7 i saw a player in the window. As i go round the back of the building i hear footsteps bellow me. so i jumped back of the balcony and went prone and waited at the door, i shot the player and won the round, a player said hax in the chat and then i was banned.

This is one of my favorite servers and one of my favorite clans to play with i would hate to be banned for being visually aware in a game.

• If you got banned for silent aim/aimbot/no recoil, you've to answer some more questions:

------------------------

What did you do before you got banned: Shooting/Strafing/Camping/Random Shooting/Bouncing?

Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy:

Do you have a good pc:

Do you have a high ping:

Map:

Position on the map:

Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...:

• If you got banned for silent aim/aimbot/no recoil, you've to answer some more questions:

Actually it wasn't an autoban so I don't think it's necessary to answer these questions.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• (just a side notice,was not online during the controversy)
    well Drizz,if the dude heard you, he could've preaimed-prefired if he knew your position
    but if the most members agree, so will I. just pointing out that the preaim doesn't really mean a guy's cheating tho. idk,just my opinion

• @Drizz thank you for noticing. <3
    yea, if I saw the demo , I most likely would recognize what's cheating and what's not
    I fully agree and trust with the sayings of almost all members of 3xP' , and I also trust you.

I dont use mods if i did why would i go trough all this to play again...

ehm,maybe because our servers are awesome? :D

• I honestly will record all my game play from now on and upload it to you tube if i have to cause i dont like being called a hacker im really against hacking. I like these servers they are good fun and have good community.

It upsets me that you honestly think i was hacking when i heard your footsteps.

• I honestly will record all my game play from now on and upload it to you tube if i have to cause i dont like being called a hacker im really against hacking. I like these servers they are good fun and have good community.

It upsets me that you honestly think i was hacking when i heard your footsteps.

this doesnt malkes sense at all. just because you dont hack in the videos you upload, it doesnt show that you hacked before. you should have done demos earlier, not after.

• you couldnt here my footspeps cuz i did none. that was actually the reason i instantly ban you.
    And because it was final kill all the other members have seen that too.
    Im really sorry for you but you should have made your thoughts about that before you choose to play with hax.

This can be closed i think.

• just to point this out
    "hax lol" doesnt mean the dude is joking about the player actually cheating,he's joking about the fact you are. "oh look at this funny guy,he's cheating"
    we do not consider cheaters good players and we never will.

• You can all fuck yourselves, I'm giving up with this now shit community as they cant notice who is good and who is cheating. Just because i humiliated an admin in a final kill and was best on the server at the point doesn't mean you ban them you autistic bunch of moose knuckles. You can all go fuck yourselves

• You can all fuck yourselves, I'm giving up with this now shit community as they cant notice who is good and who is cheating. Just because i humiliated an admin in a final kill and was best on the server at the point doesn't mean you ban them you autistic bunch of moose knuckles. You can all go fuck yourselves

Omfg I laughed my ass off xD Those insults were very varied. That changes from the usual "Fuck you all fucking motherfuckers" :D

On the topic: You need to understand that any more or less clever cheater would say exactly what you are saying. Thus we can't rely on your words and must solely rely on the facts.
    Now, I was not there to witness anything, so I can't say anything about your specific case.
    But I do know that there are more hackers doing unban requests and lying to get unbanned, than there are honest people writing unban requests.

So if one of our member is really sure that someone hacked, he'll most likely remain banned.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.