Trusted Player Application - Tutto Sborrato!

• Hi All! ^^

My stats: http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=134858

My name is Vito, my nick in game is "Tutto Sborrato!" Although my nickname has always been "Don Vito" from the first time I started to play a game online!
    I have 20 yo (almost 21), I was born the 11 December 1993, i am Italian, and i live to Naples, great Italian city that invite everyone to visit, you will not regret! :thumbup:

As for gaming, I started playing online games at age of 14, my first game was SWAT 4, but I immediately started to play COD 4 shortly after its release... I played for a few years in promod, then four years ago i started playing with other mod, the first was "obscurity", that I still remember with affection! :love:

I want to become a trusted player because I really like to help users who need information and I want to maintain a good climate in your server, because I do not appreciate people who create problems and are the first not to see me at my ease in a server where there isn't a good relationship between the players!

I also wanted to add my experience: three years ago with my friend we opened a deathrun server (in that period there were many dr servers foreigners, but not in italy, we have the pride of having opened the first deathrun server in Italy) was called "Deathrun by Max Payne" [took the name of my mate rightly because he dealt the financial phase and changes to the mod] I was involved just to advertise the server, make it known to many people, in the phase of admin, and in giving many suggestions (eg choice of songs, regulation of the server, choice of VIP players who helped manage the server and other small but important things to make the servers it as pleasant as possible) the server was very successful, was full most days, we have tried to open a ktk server but has not had the same success...

For anything you can contact me on XFire: vitothebest

For the moment i play often to the ktk server, I am very well and I love it... I am also very active on the forum!

I read and agree with all the rules!
    Thanks for your attention, Vito! :)

• #Accepted.

Nice application, positive feedback, you're active on forums and your posts and comments are constructive in general.

Congratz and welcome to the Trusted team!

Check your PMs soon ;)

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.