Beiträge von Etasoeur?|Nissa

Hello guys,
    I'm creating this thread tonight in order to suggest something : the deletion on Lolzor2. Why such a need? I'm gonna show you.

First of all, lolzor2 clearly DOES NOT SUIT at all the kill the king gameplay. The assassins must be stealthy, a bit strategic. In this map, there's none of that, just shooting more or less randomly, for guards aswell for assassins.

Secondly, it's simply camp for guards and king, and getting killed for assassins. I can hardly find the fun it that. I think other people think like me : this map clearly ruins the gameplay.

Finally, there could be so much funnier maps to put. I am going to think about it and suggest some improvements. Indeed I'm not just here to whine ;)

Thanks for reading, and give it a like if you agree! DEATH TO LOLZOR2!

Hello everyone!
    I am Etasoeur?|Nissa from the KTK server and I am going to try to apply as a "trusted player".

First of all, let's quickly introduce myself.

My name is Mickaël, I am 18. I come from Nice, France and I am currently studying law. When a long and hard day of labour ends, I enjoy sitting in front of my computer and kick some a** on the KTK server (when I don't have work to do of course, because I am responsible ;) ). I speak French (you don't care), English ( fluently, that's more interresting) and a little bit of Deustch (ja das ist die Wahrheit ^^).

Now, let's talk about the game.

I play COD4 since 2009 and I never stopped to love this game. I play on the 3xp server since 55.86 hours, so I hope I won't be directly rejected because of that. But I play KTK in general for more than 2 years.
    Here is the link to my stats : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I'd love to be a trusted player because I like you server, the people, I would like to give something in return. Moreover, I'd like to overwatch and have power to get rid of hackers for example. People know me on this server, and I think the general feeling towards me is not hatred but kindness :)

The ways to contact me are simple: I'll regularly check the forum for the PM's, and you can also contact me on skype (mikoufetasoeur). I'll make my best to be available and answer as quick as I possibly can.

I definitely agree to the rules that I consciensiously read.

Have a nice day!

Etasoeur?|Nissa