Trusted Player Application - Yuri

• Hello there 3xP' Community!

Firstly I would like to thank you for this great opportunity to be able to apply for this position.

My name is Oliver, I am 17 years old and I come from United Kingdom.
    I have played cod4 for quite some time now, more in the past but I've made a come back, however most of my experience comes from other games including titles from CoD series.
    I am also a part of the No Limits Multigaming community which has made quite a good reputation over the past years on the cod2 scene, see here for more information.
    I did a lot of scripting and coding in the past, mostly CoDScript and Web code (php, html, css, js) and Visual Basic, I also have some experience with linux based systems as well as windows platform. I also run a few public TeamSpeak3 servers and I think I've quite a lot of experience with ts3, here you can visit them.

In conclusion, I believe I've had quite a lot of experience with computers and stuff and along with my big games library it makes up for a good player.

So I've decided to apply for the Trusted Player title because there are some people that find it amusing to disturb other people while playing either by using cheats or by verbally insulting people, also I would like to be a person you could write/speak to if you got any problems in the game and beyond (Computer related ofc).

Here's my stats page: 3xP' Statistics ~ Yuri

I am usually available on my ts3 public server, though if I get accepted I'll feel obligated to be also available on 3xP's TeamSpeak3, other then that I might occasionally visit xfire but I am not actively using it as I believe it's crap.

I've read and agree with all rules and threads that were posted in the "CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying" topic.

Kind Regards Yuri

• #Accepted.

Very nice app and positive feedback.
    Welcome to the trusted team!

Check your PMs soon.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.