got baned not sure why

• hey admins i am not sure why i got banned ....because i play long time..and play fair with others...u may ask killa-comando or others in the game...

my guid is: 13fb5146
    reason:Rule #1.1 - Wallhack is forbidden. Visit board.3xp-clan.com for more info.
    kicker: 3xP'JIMDAWG
    server: 3xP' Hardcore I 10x HIGHXP MIXED

my pc is good...ping is 200..i dont use any kind of programs or scripts

plzz help me ...i got banned unfairly ?(;(;(:(

• guys when i see hacker i first tb him so next time if he come and use hack again then i pb and with demo ofc i always give second chances to hackers i will give you an example Radish was using wh and after a tb next time i spoke with him he said that he is not going to use wh again and yes he dont do it anymore and that was a long time ago just sayn

• guys when i see hacker i first tb him so next time if he come and use hack again then i pb and with demo ofc i always give second chances to hackers i will give you an example Radish was using wh and after a tb next time i spoke with him he said that he is not going to use wh again and yes he dont do it anymore and that was a long time ago just sayn

As HD said, he was still using WH, I permbanned him, and HD recorded several demos.
    That's why hackers shouldn't be given a second chance. I'd say 90% of the time they'll do it again. Indeed they will be careful, and stop using it as soon as they see you or suspect someone is spectating them though.

You're not obliged to permban if you don't want to, but I believe that's what everyone should do with hackers (and that's what our rules advise to do). If you're 100% sure he's hacking, indeed. And recording a demo can avoid any kind of "complain about ban in forum". Well it doesn't avoid it, but you just show the demo proving the hack and we're done :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• update 1 more offensive action and your trusted rights are gone.

Read this:
    Report abusing Trusted Players

• update 1 more offensive action and your trusted rights are gone.

Read this:
    Report abusing Trusted Players

viruz i do not really believe that was a ment insult, nor did i take it as an insult :P

i know update for quite some time and we'd challange eachother during matches.
    it's part of the game.

if the above stated comment gave you the impression he offended me. please consider it as a false.

tnx.

as for the topic: i would close it, 2 high trusted people verify this hacking with their words. ( enough for me, why else are they trusted :p )

• okay :P, then nevermind ^^

• Ok guys. Don't be stupid. Ok and obviously i turn on again hack but here i met the worst server organization. The forum allow to restore prestige but after about 4 weeks (and more!) the only things i get was a ban. I try to contact admin and so in all ways (xfire too). I think admin don't care about the real situation and (now i can say it) they think they have the "power", they can do or not what they want to do. Really i had this kind of problems with others server too and always resolve with max 3/6 days. This is only my opinion (i hope for you). The only things i can do now it's to rememberr about this.
    not happy. bewildered.

• to all admins just to say i can say that at some point i used hack but{just to test some shit since my call of duty is bad this 2 months..i am waiting steam to give me a info about something}
    but update oonce used hack and i and more players on game saw his kill cam and told him to stop it..but he was saying { i forgot what he was saying}
    so u can make it banned for eveer if u want but update for sure was using hack because i spectated him some time
    and if u admins go in morning{ +2 cairo time}
    u guys gonna see guys using hacks and showing that they use it...just for say'ng