Trusted Application: Ovecka

• Hello 3xP, my name is Jakub Roubal (ING: Ovecka) and i am from Czech Republic.
    I am 15 years old (Born in 6th January 1999) speak littlebit and write english decently.
    I started play Call of Duty 4 since 2009 and started playing on other servers than 3xP and if i findet some servers with name 3xP and i sayed to me 'why not try this servers' and what i did was best decision what i did and start play on it and tried mods like KTK and Zombies etc and my favourite where i am playing now and very actively is Deathrun and CodJumper.
    I want be Trusted Player because i think i have a little bit lot of friends and some admins,Tr's know me and asked them if I try Tr App and they sayed 'Yes why not' and I picked up the courage and I believe I can do it!
    On servers is a lot of hackers and i want to clear these hackers and keep clean servers.

Can Contact me on Skype,Facebook or i can come on TeamSpeak 3
    Skype - [not needed]
    Facebook - Jakub Roubal
    Xfire - ovecka12

Player Stat's:
    3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details Deathrun
    3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details CoD Jumper

I have read and i am agree with all these rules.
    3xP' CoD4 server rules
    You've been accepted as Trusted player/Trial member - Read.
    Premade kick/ban reasons

• No.
    Teach your SuX members to stop asking for teleport in cj server every two fucking seconds (Then I might consider, as you're not bad.)

Oh really, then you might consider? How sweet of you kind lord :rolleyes:

Btw, I find it silly to "vote" no for someone because of actions of other members of his clan/community/whatever. If you have smth bad to say against him, okay, but blaming him for things he hasn't done, this is stupid IMO.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Oh really, then you might consider? How sweet of you kind lord :rolleyes:

Btw, I find it silly to "vote" no for someone because of actions of other members of his clan/community/whatever. If you have smth bad to say against him, okay, but blaming him for things he hasn't done, this is stupid IMO.

Oh dear, I said something that you disagree with. And yes, its is 100% your opinion. And I didn't blame him for anything; if you're the leader of a clan, you should be able to sort out your own members.

• in my opinion your members are some sort of representation of your attitude.

regarding if it were his own actions or not( yes, some of those were also his. on deathrun atleast ) ( could also put kenshiro on this list )

that would be my reason in short, the combination of being part of SUX aswell as contributing to the facts people dislike about SUX.
    whether it got declined or not.

• Oh dear, I said something that you disagree with. And yes, its is 100% your opinion. And I didn't blame him for anything; if you're the leader of a clan, you should be able to sort out your own members.

First, no need to state that it is 100% my opinion when I clearly stated it was. I feel like you're trying to imply that I don't mean what I say. I do know my opinion is not everyone's.

Second, I don't care that you say smth which I disagree with; it's everyone's right to have his own opinion. My answer to your post was only sarcastic because your post was written in a condescending way (at least that's how I felt it; When you say that you "might consider it", it really sounds to me like it would be up to you whether he should be accepted or not).

Third, you say that you don't blame him for anything, though you're clearly blaming him for not "being able to sort out his own members". Otherwise I guess you wouldn't "vote no". As I said it's not a problem to me, you indeed have the right to think this way, I just disliked the way you said it.

in my opinion your members are some sort of representation of your attitude.

Actually I wasn't sure he was the founder of the clan, even though it was kinda implied, it wasn't clearly stated. I agree that if you are the leader, your members' actions should maybe be taken into account (I still think if you're just a regular member, they shouldn't have any impact though).
    Well apparently he disbanded his clan now, and apologized, so I guess he agrees that some of his members weren't acting in the most mature way.
    This doesn't excuse everything that could have happened before indeed, but there are several people here who said he is a nice and friendly guy, so idk.

regarding if it were his own actions or not( yes, some of those were also his. on deathrun atleast )

That is smth that is more important to look into IMO, because I think his personal actions are more relevant to this topic than his members' actions. If he becomes trusted, he will be the only one to get the perms, not any of his clan members.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Zitat

If he becomes trusted, he will be the only one to get the perms, not any of his clan members.

i have to disagree with this
    imo if someone is a clan leader and gets perms he instead of doing it on himself can just ask other clan members what to do, not in every case, but a lot of times happened in past

but to the topic

if clan is really gone, i dont see anything to blame him for, i hope he will be good trusted (if he will become this rank)

• #accepted

I know Ovecka for i think 4 month now on the codjumper. He never did anything bad, mature guy.
    I dont care if he was/is a sux member i know that some people of then are annoying but i dont thing that its
    oveckas fail. He had always a social behaviour when i saw him.