Beiträge von Ovecka

-Your Ingame Name - Ovecka
    -Your hardest Map you finished out of this list - blue2(inter), sunset(inter), palm(inter), to_the_moon(inter)
    -Your gaprecord with and without rpg - without rpg - 311, with rpg - 363
    -Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team - i think i am very helpful then i want help some begginers, i think everyone know me when i play on CJ almost everyday with a few exceptions like are beginners etc.
    i finished skilltest to_the_moon in 18:30 Drizz,Pawz for proof.
    I read and fully agree with CoD4 - Punishments for rule breakers

Hello 3xP, my name is Jakub Roubal (ING: Ovecka) and i am from Czech Republic.
    I am 15 years old (Born in 6th January 1999) speak littlebit and write english decently.
    I started play Call of Duty 4 since 2009 and started playing on other servers than 3xP and if i findet some servers with name 3xP and i sayed to me 'why not try this servers' and what i did was best decision what i did and start play on it and tried mods like KTK and Zombies etc and my favourite where i am playing now and very actively is Deathrun and CodJumper.
    I want be Trusted Player because i think i have a little bit lot of friends and some admins,Tr's know me and asked them if I try Tr App and they sayed 'Yes why not' and I picked up the courage and I believe I can do it!
    On servers is a lot of hackers and i want to clear these hackers and keep clean servers.

Can Contact me on Skype,Facebook or i can come on TeamSpeak 3
    Skype - [not needed]
    Facebook - Jakub Roubal
    Xfire - ovecka12

Player Stat's:
    3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details Deathrun
    3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details CoD Jumper

I have read and i am agree with all these rules.
    3xP' CoD4 server rules
    You've been accepted as Trusted player/Trial member - Read.
    Premade kick/ban reasons