Re-Application xWaveZeRx

• so you are saying that i supposed to put the tag from now which the vote doesn't finished yet

Better read again, one word after another...

I just dont see him sitting in TS with us having a chat while playing. And thats what this clan is about, isnt it? thats atleast what everyone said after the reconstruction. Having communicative funny ppl to play games with.

• What is pissing me off is your way to reject people with apparently no reason and calling them "noob" with also no apparent reason.
    Because it's not the first time I see you saying basically "Definitely -1, coz that guy is no addition to the clan". And what I was seeing here is you rejecting someone simply because you didn't know him, and I found it unfair. I'm glad to see you had actual reasons not to want that guy in the clan, and it actually would have helped me if you had quickly stated them at first. We could have rejected his app without writing all this.

You think I like "lecturing" people? It bores me like hell to write that kind of text. I just don't like unfair situations (as it seemed you had no reason to reject him in the first place).
    As for the fact that you think I'm acting like some kind of prophet, it's your opinion, maybe some others' opinion as well, but definitely not mine.

Now about that WaveZer guy, I agree with you. As I didn't really know him, and from the little I knew he was a nice guy, I needed some time to see what kind of guy he really was.
    But he clearly doesn't speak or even understand English well, as he often understand exactly the contrary to what people actually mean...
    As for the fact the he apparently called 4 of his friends to like his application, or maybe created himself 4 accounts in one day just to like his app and counterbalance the dislikes, that's really not the smartest thing to do. And also liking everyone's posts including his own.

So yeah, I think he definitely doesn't fit in the clan, and anyway wouldn't even be able to communicate with us.
    And as I don't know his behavior in game as he wasn't playing the last months, and from what Skalli says about him, I'm also not going to set him as trusted.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• As for the fact the he apparently called 4 of his friends to like his application, or maybe created himself 4 accounts in one day just to like his app and counterbalance the dislikes, that's really not the smartest thing to do. And also liking everyone's posts including his own.

Oh yea I haven't seen that yet :D

Screenshot by Lightshot

All registered on May 3rd... Looks very suspicious to me either... I will look for some better prove... ;)

• I usualy got reasons behind the things i say and do, i dont tend to 'hate' or rage at someone i dont know.
    I never rejected anyone without a good reason. I only post negative comments if i know the one whos applying. If i dont, i say something neutral or nothing.

You (!) just dont know the reason, and never asked for it. In this case youre the one who actually made a hasty decision.

I just wont spend time on being nice in the internet anymore. Its a shithole, and pretty much every second application is like this one. They dont put more effort into their apps than i do in my posts. We had plenty of morons in our clan, because we wanted to be nice, and give them a chance. Thats waste of time. The nice ones are always the fcked ones.
    Which doesnt mean that iam mean. Iam just straight forward, i say what i think and usually people find that rude and cant handle it.

• hey ufaced and skalli,

please back to the topic and calm down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi xWaveZeRx

you got the trusted player rights and you are welcome on our teamspeak server everytime.
    If we know you a little bit better and in our opinion you are fit to our clan, we will contact you.

Unofficial this is not only a rejection, but I have to declaire this thread as rejected, because I have to post an official message.

See you on teamspeak,
    Ons