Clan Application

• lol, dude, this is the screensaver from my iphone xD

and mini is 3xP ZiP, and abd Iraq is 3xP Iraq xD and rezus is 3xP Rezus

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• Quick question and I forgot to ask this awhile ago does this mean we are now having applications now?
    if so great I just made a new bind :D if not then I will have to tell the like 4 or so people I already told to come here :P

• Well actually applications are opend for DayZ again. Not for Cod4 as far as i know.
    Why are mini and iraq not ranked as member in forum? I dont see their names marked in dark blue.

EDIT:
    I've got a strange feelig about this. IMO this seems to be a bit curious. You say youve been here for ages but many regulars never seen you before. You've never been activ on the board, but now that youve applied you post friendly messages all over. You applied before and didnt answered back on Mirkos question. +that 'messing around' with names and Tags.
    #removedther point is that we already have plenty good dr admins.
    Iam sorry but i'd vote no, if my opinion is worthy for anyone.

• I've not seen him a lot, and only when I was playing very late (or maybe that was very early...). This 24/7 doesn't sound quite right to me, but I recall seeing him sometimes months ago already, under the name of Dreams. So yeah he was trusted player for quite a long time.
    I don't remember seeing him acting bad in any way, and he was always friendly as far as I remember.
    I don't know him much more than that. I think we could give him a chance, see how an interview would go, etc.

@Xsjado/Jack: Yeah sounds exactly right^^

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• So, my comment:

Yep you're online very often
    and yep, he is online very late 2-4 AM GMT+1
    and yep, he was teamspeak
    and yep, he talked to us.

So, that was the good part.
    The bad part is, that you're very annoying.
    You talked so much, that I tought my mind blow up
    and you asked me soooooooo often for trusted or anything. 1,2 times is enough but not 10 - 15 times.

If you can fix the bad part, we could set you to trial

• I am sorry for annoying you and stuff lol. I was just always told that I needed to ask you a lot or you would forget. lol, I don't know, and I am very sorry. but I can definitely fix all of the bad parts :) thanks for giving me a chance :D

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.