Clan Application

• Hello all, you all already known me :) I am raiv. I am a trusted member. and I have been trusted for a LOOOOOOOONG time now. I would very much like to join your clan. I am ALWAYS on the deathrun and hardcore servers, pretty much 24/7. I tried applying a while back but the applications were closed. so here I am now :) I am 17 years old, my birthday was September the 5th and I have been a member of xDim, TeamTerra, TK, eVo', and Serantion Empire. I have never been kicked from any clan EVER!! I simply left because they all disbanded or became inactive. I play ALL the Call of Duty games except for call of duty 1,2, and 3. Thank you and have a great day!

The faked 3xP tag was when I was messing around with Mirko and panda. u can ask them, it was when fr33g !t was on the server, and me and panda were just messing with him, and u can ask buster, #removed, kronik, ufaced, or a lot of the other members, im on Deathrun almost daily. I am from America so that might be why u guys don't see me. but as for the faked 3xP tag, I was messing with mirko. and as for the panda name, I was messing with panda when he told me I should choose a different name, so I changed it to PANDAonPC to mess with him because that's what his name used to be before he joined 3xP.

no panda what I mean was, u didn't tell me to change my name to urs or his. Mirko was on the server, and I was talking to him in teamspeak, and me and him were joking around, and I said hey mirko watch this, and changed my name to 3xP. then changed it right back IMMEDIATELY, and then when u were on the server (completely different day) we were joking around, and u were asking whats a raiv, and I then I said idk, what do u think of this name, and I changed my name to urs. and u were like :O and said change it!!! so I changed it back to raiv. I was joking with u, and mirko. but on different days. lol. anyway im sorry, it was just a bad joke. it wont happen again guys. it was a long time ago. im really sorry.

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Raiv ()

• I don't recall "messing" with Mirko (let alone would I even tell you to name fake him or me -_-)
    so other than that, my thoughts

-support
    3xP' clan tag faking/name trolling

EDIT:
    not so sure about his activity like Skalli said but I have been off cod for a week becuase of school and other than that I haven't seen him there before school unless you get on some how and "dodge" me :P other than that not sure about him :pinch_1:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von PANDAonPC ()

• I live like 8-9 hours from where most of the admin live, so its natural that a lot of u guys don't see me on. when im on, most of u are eating dinner, or in bed lol. cuz when im on, its like 2 am in Germany. but I can assure u, im on A LOT!!! almost daily. panda I know, u live in the us too. but I rarely see u on as well lol. and im sure ur on just as much as me. idk how I manage to dodge u, but any of the other admin like kronik, ufaced, and others can vouch that im on deathrun a LOT.

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• Lol im not judging u, i have seen u on quite a bit, my name used to be Dreams. I met u a while back, i remember u. But a lot of people dont remember me xD. I play a LOT too. Im not judging you. Im usually on the hardcore server sometimes too. So, i understand if u dont remember me, but i spend 90% of my gaming time on the deathrun server.

• Panda, life is something you can eat or drink xD (i think so...)
    @Raiv, when i join the Server i do !online to see other member, vip's or admins to say hii to everyone :D

Back to the topic.When i meet Raiv in game, he was friendly to other players.

Thats all from me.

• Hey Raiv, i saw you app' there so that sure you have be take sometime for write that break your head for search what write etc. xD

you are a really nice guys, good with all people you can be long with that if they accept you

good luck prokill :3

• hrmm... told me he was from the Netherlands :P LIAR !!! XD maybe he didn't want me kno#removed where he was really from xD. idk