Trusted Rank 3 Application

• Good day,

I would to request the Promotion to the Trusted3 Rank with this application.

The Requirements, as stated by the Website were the following:

Some things i want to say besides the stiff answering on some requirements.
    I dont judge people as Cheaters easily. Some people got angry in the past that i take my time watching people with caution to be sure of that.
    After i made this Mistake once in Minecraft with a Certain Person on which i later came to conclusion he was just lucky at mining when i met him again on a Server he had been a Administrator on, I try to spot completly obvious cases of Cheating as well as trying to get another Trusted/Member to check for their Opinion. Im better off letting someone get away then banning/tempbanning someone by mistake. I just wanted to make sure this is again clearly mentioned.
    Another Reason is, what i first stated in my Trusted Application, I dont want to bother other people all the time about Cheaters. Recently this hasnt been much of an issue as Rockky or Siwy were really active on Kill the King and If i had enough proof of a Person the Ban could be executed instantly. I know those two guys cant be online all the time, Real Life is such a bother (:P) and i want to give it a shot by being able to Permanently Ban myself. As well I would be then able to be a spokesperson for other Trusted-Players for the same. Repaying my Superiors for their time would only little I could give back to them.
    So far im mostly active on Kill the King besides some little gamesessions on the 24/7 Nuketown Server where i preferably only play Teamdeathmatch due being to hasty and careless to stay alive on SnD and some peeks on CJ.

About the Tempbans i got so you dont need to check for my First Application, the first two ones executed by Grvty were some kind of mistake that got fixed on the same day. The other two were tests by myself because I had some issues with Tempbanning and kicking some people and i wanted to confirm that is was just an temporary issue. Before i start kicking people randomly just to confirm that, I did that to myself.

Some Links for convenience.
    Statistic-Page: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details Just for Kill the King, as im active there the most.
    My first Trusted Application
    About the thing regarding Hoscakal I mentioned earlier, If youre curious

I hope I didnt forget anything.
    Im grateful for making me experience such a joy in Cod4 and I really want to pass this on to Players on our Servers.

Another Thanks for reading through my whole Post and I await your Opinions, no matter if they might be Positive or Negative.
    Some Grammar/Spelling mistakes are possible, I went through the Post twice while correcting the obvious ones.

Kind regards/Einen schönen Gruß,
    Rhoyder

EDIT: Color change for Expert :P

• find ich super! also my Yes

• Accepted.

I don't think your application could be any better (and you wrote it even though you clearly didn't need such a good app with all that good feedback :P ).

Also, on a side note, your written English is close to perfection IMO so no need to mention possible mistakes every time ;) (That comes from a French guy though so do as you wish :P ).

I'll set your rank when I see you in-game, otherwise try asking Expert or Viruz if that takes too long ^_^

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.