Beiträge von FearZ

link to desired profile's 3xP' Stats page- 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

picture or video evidence-They have been lost in the pc.

reason for lost rank/levels-I got an new computer,and I had the screemshots from my level(I was prestige 1 level 16) but My pc broke out and I coldent take the screemshots they have lost.If you still remember me you all know I was atleast prestige 1 if you cold gave atleast prestige 1 I wold apreciate.

desired scheduled time for restoration or time of availability-Tomorow sinse afternoon until night.

I dont play?I play today all afternoon in the server.And I dont played for 5 days becouse I bought a new video card to the PC, to become stronger and he had a few days to format and put the new placa.Iam am now with a new CD key, becouse Iam using my cousin becouse I buy i COD 4 no by steam, but the game even in hands.I lost the CD and so I had to use the key of my cousin.
    I realy wanted that expert give my level back,and With the time I play today iam level 4 O_O
    This is my new profile:3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

no,the 1º time I lose my rank I dont hack anything,I was boring so I put an program to hack an server that I dont even play just to fun.waths rongh with that?I will never hack in 3xP becouse I dont want to get ban,I love very the 3xP server.I think that I lost my levels becouse Iam puting "CHEATS" in the COD 4 singleplayer,and maybe that can crush the multiplayer in deathrun

kkk yup I try to hack rank in VC server becouse I dont play there.I go theee to see wath hack wold do but I will not hack in 3xP,iam not stupid I wold get ban for hackting.
    And its not the hack that delete my data,the 1º time I dont hack anything but my data were delete,so dont have anything to do with the hack in the VC server.
    And I hack VC becouse dont have any player in the server,so I to fun go to VC and "try" to hack rank(becouse when I "hack" my rank goes to 1 kkk).

Gretz,FearZ

• link to desired profile's 3xP' Stats page:3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    • picture or video evidence:Imgur
    • reason for lost rank/levels:I dont know,yeasterday I was playing very great,but now in morning I go to computer,click in COD 4,and just appears:Your data were been deleted.
    • desired scheduled time for restoration or time of availability:Iam right now,all morning,and all affternoon,all days like that.

Water Boss start insult me becouse I shoot him that he was activ.He active all traps so in the end I shoot him and he start every rounds insulting me.
    Screemshots:Imgur

Guys,sometimes that happend in my case,I go server and there is no players playing so I cant play the Map.My idea is this:The map that is showed we play it alone and we can respawn infinite times and the rounds will be always 0/15.With that until players are waiting other players join,they can train the map to get better skills.I realy wanted to this idea bee added.

Gretz,FearZ

Somewon reply,expert see the apply and fix.Always that I play gold map my data get deleted.give me level 9 back

But the language was becouse I fogget and I begging speaking portuguese with other guy.The kick was becouse have an map and I shoot the active and I dont know that isent allowed,but nwo I know