Application for Trusted Player

• Well he is still raging and "insulting", like fuck you, noob and so on.

After i told him that this isn't a part of a trusted player, he said sorry to me and tried to change for 2 maps.

I would give him a bit more time till he really change and not try to be nice.

EDIT: This was 3 or 4 days ago.

• I think you haven't read this, or didn't read it correctly: CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.
    Please edit your app with all the required info (Listed under: "In your application you will provide:")

According to the answers, and seeing you need to edit your app, I'd say let's wait 2 weeks, and see if your behavior has improved.
    On the 08/09/14, bump this thread to ask for new feedback, and if it's good feedback, you should be accepted.

Sorry for the delay btw, I should have told you to edit your app earlier.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Ok thank you ufaced for the reply.
    i have no xfire and have tried unsuccessfully to make an account. the only way to contact me would be through email which i frequently visit: toxicpotato123[at]gmail[dot]com.
    i wish to become a trusted player because i am online a lot, unlike most admins or trusted players, and while i am on i see a lot of hackers that leave when the trusted player/admin comes on. so to put it straight, while you people with the ability to kick are not online, I and others in the server are busy getting raped by some hacker.
    Apologies for the profanity.
    Thank you.

• UFaced gave you a link which was: CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.

What you wrote in the Shoutbox: so i am shoving it down their throat, this sounds extremely disrespectful.
    What's so hard about waiting a bit more? What's so hard about writing a simple #push every once in a while in your Thread? And don't spam it everyday. (I don't say you do)

I don't have anything to say since I'm not a Member / Leader but, once you ask me in game (.pm function) what for hacks I use.
    I told you that I don't use any and you said that it looks like a hack. Even if I would give you a Demo of me playing you would say I hack.
    If you would be trusted I think we would see some (maybe even more) false Bans.

Here you got your respond to your Thread and please look at the link from UFaced and me, read it carefully.
    You don't have to thank me, that's why I'm here for ;):D

EDIT: fu UFaced, i start like you writing those long ass messages xD

• Hey Toxicpotato,

Sorry but I have to deny your application. The reason isn't the fact that you "spammed" or whatever, as I can understand it since your application was processed very slowly (even though it's no one's fault in the team if you didn't get feedback).
    The reason is that you didn't get a lot of feedback, and it wasn't mostly good feedback (the feedback from Vector and roccky doesn't count for me because I don't know them at all and they are totally new on the forums and the community in general). So the only feedback on your app is the one from Slonder, which is just one sentence (and regarding his tolerance to insults and stuff like that, I'm not sure he is 100% reliable concerning this matter), and the one from HD, which is detailed and I think, knowing HD, that he is just being honest and has nothing against you in particular.

I know you're friendly but this isn't enough to become a trusted player, as the most important is still that no mistakes are made on the kicks/bans.

Sorry again for the time it took to process your app.

#Declined.

PS @HD

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.