Beiträge von UFaced

Thanks and you're welcome :)

Zitat

For example, I don't think the Dog is overpowered.

I knew most of of the people wouldn't like this idea, I didn't have much hope for that one, I tried anyway :D

Zitat

I think it's good that the King starts with a Shotgun at the beginning of the round.

Well actually I don't really care for myself, I always manage to get the automatic weapon before a big rush of assassins come, but many "noobies" just camp until assassins reach them, and they just have a 2 bullets weapon to protect themselves, which moreover reload very slowly because they didn't even get the 2 kills required to get fast reload... Or at the beginning of the round, if dog reach the noobie king, it's kinda easy to bite him 3 times to death, I often end rounds this way as dog...
    But well it really isn't the worst problem so if you prefer not to change that I'm fine with it :P

Zitat

1 the time for the defusing is perfect

Well, it would be good if it was a bit whallenging to defuse, if it was asking a bit of reflex... Unless beginners who don't know they can defuse, EVERYONE defuses in time. That is campletely absurb according to me.
    I end up using way more often the regular arrows, which are way more powered (it always put people in Last Stand, even if they have juggernaut) while it's way easier to hit someone with it. Which again, is absurd.

Zitat

2 if you cant move while defusing you will die easily because you will get shot while defusing

That's the point. If we let the defusing time as it is now, when you'll get an arrow stuck on you, you will have the time to run a bit to hide before defusing, or at least to lay down. But yeah, you will be an easier target, which is the intented effect (making explosive arrows a bit more useful) because for now, it sucks.

Zitat

3 if only the king can defuse the assassins will keep aiming at the guards every time

And what would be wrong with that ? Anyway that will be better that aiming at no one (or walls) because defusing is too easy. And that would avoid big fails like, king dying after 10 seconds because of a lucky arrow (I experienced that on other servers, it's really annoying).

Zitat

the assassins only has 3 arrows that explode so it likely that he will
    shoot these arrows at the wall that the king is near to

Actually he has 3 at the beginning, but as soon as there are more than 3 assassins, he only has 1 left. Shooting 3 arrows in a row on a wall or the ground can sometimes kill someone, and so be a bit useful, but 1 arrow never kills anyone, unless the guard sits on it lol.
    So, exploding arrows still suck^^

So if any of these improvements are actually possible to make, that would be nice, otherwise, I think defusing is still better than no defusing, it avoids fails and noob guards killing their teammates when they get stuck.

#removedther thing, the map meanstreet has an easy way out, and people always go under map, which is really annoying. If it is possible, that would be nice fixing the spot (not removing the map, because people like it)

Btw I forgot to add map suggestions, I will edit my first post if ever you like map suggestions :P

One last thing, there are A LOT of hackers on the server, will PB be implemented some day ? :)

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to give out a few suggestions about the Kill the King server because I think some things could be improved.

-1- King :!:

I think it would be good for the King to have a bit more HP. Because assassins win way more often than guards. For instance, it would be better if the dog needed 4 bites to kill the King, instead of 3 (even when you play well, you can miss the dog a few times and he kills you in no time...)
    Also, it would be good if the King had an automatic gun at the beginning of the round, instead of just a pistol (he would keep the shotgun though). For instance, he would have the gun he usually gets after a 5 killstreak at the beginning, and after 5 kills, he would get another one, for instance Aug (not sure about the name). This is another thing that would let less king's fails happen at a beginning of a round.

-2- Defusing :!:

I think defuse is a nice setting, but it is overpowered. It makes the exploding arrows useless, because it is REALLY easy to defuse.
    So if this is possible, it would be nice to pick one of those solutions :
    - You cannot move while you are defusing.
    - OR defusing would be only available for king (in order to avoid king's fail due to assassin luck)
    - OR at least it should take more time to defuse. For now you have the time to empty a pistol clip before thinking about defusing and you still have the time to defuse. It's really too easy.

-3- Killstreaks :!:

There are 2 killstreaks that, according to me, should be changed.
    - Helicopter. First, it is really overpowered because it lasts like a WHOLE minute, maybe more, and it is really too long according to me.
    The other thing is, when the time is over, I think we should go back to the place we were when we called it (as with ac130) instead of going down with a parachute. I know it is a kinda nice feature, but first, it takes FOREVER to reach the ground, and you can really easily be killed since all assassins have snipers... and also, many people use it to glitch, for exemple as king on nuketown they can go on the roof or outside the map and it is annoying. Moreover it's bugged and you can get stuck on a wall.
    - On the other hand, ac130 killstreak should last longer, because you get in the ac130, you shoot 3 times, and it's already over. It's the last killstreak and it's way less good than Heli, so it should at least last for 10 or 15 seconds more.

-4- Weapon Box :!:

I think it should require less points to buy a weapon at the box. You gain only 20 points for killing someone, so it requires 25 kills to reach the 500 points needed to buy a single weapon. I think putting the requirement to 250 points would be good.

-5- Dog :!:

According to me, the dog is really overpowered. It is fast and sneaky, you don't hear it, and many times it kills you before you have even seen it. It is really annoying. I personnaly think it would be good if it required 2 bites to kill a guard, and to make it more balanced, you would also give more HP to the dog, so guards also wouldn't kill the dog with only 1 knife. This way dog would still be good, but when it would bite you, you would have the time to turn around and have a chance to strike back, you wouldn't just die without understanding from where it came.

-6- Various improvements by Viking :!:

I suppose you know Viking is the guy who made the mod. Well, he actually made improvements and small bugfixes for the mod, that doesn't require anything to download for the players I think, and which doesn't involve a rank reset. I saw them because I sometimes go on the LineX KtK server, and for instance they have a new killstreak, Care Package, which looks like the one in other call of duties (like in cod7). I don't think he put those things online (I'm not sure actually), because it seems he belongs to LineX clan now, so I'm not sure he will give that out for everyone, but if ever you wanna ask, here is his xfire if you don't already have it :
    vikingkampfsau.

-7- Map suggestions :!:

-Poolday
    -Uprise

I think I've said the most important things, I may have fogotten a few things so if I think of something else I will post it here :)
    Thanks to everyone who read this very long post :D

See you guys :)