Beiträge von UFaced

Oh ye before im going to forget a bout it. Force didnt left he just stoped of beeing a admin hes still a member/+.#pic one# #pic two#

Actually he did leave, he became member again only few days ago. Anyway that's not really comparable to the case of Panda because he left for totally different reasons.

About Panda, I wouldn't be against his coming back into the clan. He made a mistake and apologized, it's not like he left for another clan then got rejected from that clan and uses 3xP as a backup^^
    Apparently I wasn't aware of everything, but since #removed is (from what I read on this topic) the most concerned by this thing I didn't know, and that he wouldn't be against Panda coming back, I suppose he wasn't harmed to much^^

As always I think the most members we have the better it is, as long as they are not "bad" members.
    Just my personnal opinion on that matter, but I guess he could also wait some time before applying again^^

The text I just read doesn't seem like you did that xD.

@Changing name:
    I don't like "double applications"... >:|

Yeah thought the same xD

And even if you didn't change your account it would have been better to state in your app that it wasn't your first attempt to join... And telling us in which way this application has changed from the previous one, i.e. what has changed that should make us change our mind? If nothing has changed then there is no reason why we should accept you this time either.
    And now that we found out by ourselves that this is not your first app you look sneaky. At least to me.

PLEASE use punctuation. Your app is just a huge block of text with lile, what, 3 points, and I don't think I've seen a coma.
    It may be a bit rough but I judge applications a lot with the grammar and in general how you presented it, because I think making a good looking application shows 2 things:

1) You took TIME to write it. IMO it shows motivation. Your app looks like you haven't even thought about what you would write, you just opened a thread and wrote everything that went in your mind at once.
    2) I also believe it shows some sort of maturity. A well written and presented text shows you are "intelligent" or "mature" or whatever enough to write it. A bad presented text often (not always though) shows the person who wrote it is kinda childish.

That's just my personnal opinion. It may not matter to others but you'll need to fix that if you want a yes from me.

Offtopic:
    Xsjado I hadn't noticed you had put it in you sig, you bitch xD

First, don't use huge font that won't give your words more power. It even makes you look childish.

Second, the bad thing about this application is that the only thing your are saying why you wanna join the clan is because "you are a leader kind-of-guy" and you want to be able to monitor people on the server. IMO that's not enough to join a community. In other words, your application doesn't show that you would prefer joining 3xP than any other community, it's just that you happen to play more on our servers recently and you would want to get some powers on them. That's the reason why other members qualified you as an "admin rights hunter".

One last thing, you are always asking everybody to "check out you app", spamming the chatbox (not really spamming, but your message was still almost on top of the chat and you wrote it again), and asking every member on the server. And asking again. And again. Until we have actually answered on the thread. I mean, you can't force people to answer on your app. You want the process to be quick, okay. Nothing really bad in that. But let people answer when they want to. I don't think pressuring admins to do so is a good way to be appreciated.

So, nothing really awful in this application, but some slightly negative points though. And I don't see many positive points to counter that. You sound like a nice guy, but nothing more than that for now. I would suggest you cancel that app for now, play a bit more on the servers, be a bit active on forums, and show us that you want to join the community for something else than powers. And maybe change your behavior a bit. Then apply again if you feel like it.
    Just my personal opinion.

I would say no. Respawning in Deathrun for no reason is a bit abusing of permissions..

Well if people pay for ViP, that is to get these kind of command^^ So it's his right to use all his !sm every map, and since respawning is disabled 45 seconds after the beginning of a round, it cannot really be harmful for anyone anymore.
    (doesn't mean I'd say yes for him, just saying for that's specific thing it's not a negative point to retain against him)

and ofc he should match the requirements. but most people dont.

Yeah in most recent applications that's very true.

But everyone should have something that makes him valueable for us. A reason why we should accept him.

According to me being friendly, "mature", active, and speaking german/english well is enough, for the reasons I stated previously. Just my personal opinion though. But with your requirements I don't think I would have even become member xD

but there are enough players who will apply and we can not take everybody.

Why couldn't we? :P the more the merrier :>

therefor select the best and deny people strictly whenever something isnt right or whenever we got doubts.

Yeah I agree on that. the more good members the merrier :P

and ive to agree we need to stick on therms and only select the very best.

According to me, sticking on terms is good (except for some rare exceptions), but selecting "only the very best" is not how I see the recruitement. As long as someone is active (at least on board and in game) and friendly, and "mature" enough, then why wouldn't we accept him for a trial period?

We are not a "war" clan so according to me the skill doesn't really matter, it's just a plus. As with the scripting/modding/mapping skills, it's really a big plus, but I don't think that should be a necessary requirement for membership.

I think the most people are in the clan, the better it is. As long as they are frienly and "mature" indeed, as I already said above. Because the most cool members we have, the better the servers will be :) The more nice members there are, the easier it will be to help people on the server, to keep them free of cheaters, and in general to make the servers a very convivial and angenehm place to play :>

Btw this has nothing to do with this application in particular, I just wanted to say that since some time now and didn't know where x)

Mirko you made me laugh hard xD

He is a nice guy, I don't know him much more than that, I've never seen him behaving in a bad way on any server.

Edit: Thanks Aurel you made me laugh hard too xD That's no german :bitchpls:

Oke, so if 1 admin says she needs to join teamspeak, then she needs to join teamspeak. But if 1 admin says she is accepted (even before ts issue), then she isnt accepted? Be fair guys, thats all i am saying..

and btw i've never seen kresh on ts eather..

Well it's in the membership requirements : "2. Being in Teamspeak (IP: 3xp-clan.com) frequently is a duty."

So it's not about an admin asking for it, it's about an admin making the rules of application being respected. There were some exceptions, and I personnaly don't care, but it's better for someone wishing to become a member to be active in the community. So in a way I understand kresh's position. Luna is known from Nova by some people in the clan already, but a lot of members/admins don't know her at all since she hasn't been active on forums nor on TS. I guess kresh just wants to get to know the people we are accepting in our clan :P

I think he was a bit harsh in his way to say it because he asked on the 15th if he could see her a bit in TS and 4 days later no admins had seen her in TS and she also hadn't even replied to the topic... I guess his reaction is understandable :smile_1:

Yes, Nova died, I enjoyed playing on their Sniper Fun Server :D

I only played on ktk on Nova... quite a lot though x) But I regret I didn't test any of their other server, I'll never know if they were cool x) And Para I knew Nova died I lost enough ktk prestiges with its death to remember this for a long time xD I was wondering for the other clans since mirko also put them with Nova