Beiträge von UFaced

Yeah she is always nice and friendly. I don't see her a lot in game but anyway it's better to have good members not incredibly active than stupid members online 24/7 :P

But damn no one remembers me from Nova Dx

I've not seen him a lot, and only when I was playing very late (or maybe that was very early...). This 24/7 doesn't sound quite right to me, but I recall seeing him sometimes months ago already, under the name of Dreams. So yeah he was trusted player for quite a long time.
    I don't remember seeing him acting bad in any way, and he was always friendly as far as I remember.
    I don't know him much more than that. I think we could give him a chance, see how an interview would go, etc.

@Xsjado/Jack: Yeah sounds exactly right^^

As you are french, I added an english translation in my previous post above the video :)

Thank you :P
    I understand german enough to get the main sense of most of the texts though ^^ But it's easier with english I don't have to concentrate (or look up for some words) to understand :biggrin_1:

Situation remained the same so I'm just quoting myself.
    So many people would actually like this "shitty rule". Way more than those who don't want it. But once again I don't wanna start a "fight" about a rule again, I think everything has been said, now if admins don't wanna add the rule (and it won't be added since pretty much only #removed plays deathrun and he doesn't want it) well it won't kill me. It would be nice not to shout everywhere on the server that people can do whatever they want though, or it will just become a huge whiny mess.

Meh I don't wanna start this argument again, I wrote too much about it already xD
    We got different opinions (though I don't think the fact that the game doesn't end at the door is a valid argument, as with the fact that it would be hard to handle -> I've already destroyed this one in my previous posts IMO), I don't wanna start a fight again, so I guess just let it be as it is. I'll still make people respect those rules when I'm online though, because they won both votes (board + FB).
    If you don't wanna bother with this rule because you think it would be too hard to control, or if you think that's just a nonsense rule, I'm not gonna go look for you and punch you in the face, do as you wish :P

Im pretty sure we came to the decision that the online admins can decide if they apply the rule?

Which I think is not the best decision but oh well. I'm applying those rules since according to this thread vote and even more the facebook vote, that's what people want.
    And Respect 1v1 is still in the rules, that's already a good thing.
    I didn't bother admins with that because they had a hella lot more important stuff to deal with recently, but now that the situation came back to "normal", I wouldn't be against a replacement of "Respect 1v1" with "Respect turns and 1v1" ^^

Well idk what is true and what is not, I don't know much about GUIDs and stuff, but obviously if Buster really did that, and after his warn, I think it's nice to have admins that take the time to report it, and with a solid proof. I don't understand why you are telling him to "stop bitchin" and "calm down". As far as I know the invite command is meant to bring back players on the server, not to freely give out ViP without having any player brought back on the server.

As previously said Buster is fun to play with but he sometimes has a very noobish attitude. I won't give examples, a lot have already been given and many players have experienced it. He got warned and the day after he goes on doing noobish stuff (if this report by Aurel is right). I feel like it's not Aurel who should be told to stop bitchin.

Yep I totally understand that^^ And no way to enable it for scoreboard only? Or maybe that would be too much work for practically nothing^^

Some other servers have anti-block what does it mean and 3xp servers cant have it?

3xP servers have it. It means players of the same team are immaterial for each other, they can go through each other and thus can't block each other. Hence the name, anti-block.

Btw would it be possible for the servers to use the most recent 1.7a patch? Colors codes are visible in game, that's a fun feature :thumbup_1:

Edit: Got ninja'd by Kronik. I thought this "ghostly" thing was what is called anti-block, my bad then.