Im Conquest's Application

• First part of a good letter is to state your point and my general point is to eventually get into the 3xp clan. Second is to write why you deserve the thing you are writing about, so my name is Quinten and I am from The United States. A few reasons i would like to be in 3xp is I am always on when no admins are with the big idiots who do stuff they would never do if lets say Rezus was there so I'm just there to stop them from being dumb. Number two, yeah there is a number two, all my life people have told me i am a good leader and i play about any server,Dr, Cj, Promod, excrete. I love to joke around with others and I understand when to stop. I hope that you take me into consideration and thanks for your time.

• It would be good if you say us how old you are?

Zitat

A few reasons i would like to be in 3xp is I am always on when no admins are with the big idiots who do stuff they would never do

I sounds like you are only interested for the "Power" of an Member? What are the other reasons for your apply?

You played only 24 - 25 hours at our Servers.

• It looks like a big block of text

That's coz it is a big block of text :tongue_1:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.