Beiträge von Rhoyder

From what I read about your Key and if i didnt misread something being cracked its so far a No from me. Cracked Keys are still way too dangerous. I wont ask of you to get a Original Key just for becoming a trusted. Its up to you.

Also some other things.
    Your spelling lacks sometimes. Yeah yeah, i know. Everyone makes mistakes. But you had a handful of those in your past posts.

Lastly, every Opinion here counts and is appreciated.
    Just because someone jumps in and says a No like Simson did because of some fight I get what the real issue was. Your reaction to my post was over the top with the part of calling someone else unworthy of the Rank indirectly. I wouldve understood if there was a serious offense, but what I asked of you was a simple clarification about a minor issue.

Right now there is still a strict policy in effect about accepting new Trusted Players which you hopefully did not skip while reading through the Informative threads you were asked to.

PS: Typed on my tablet so no colors.

@DARKPRO im afraid you're wrong, i once lost my cd key so i entered a new one (i didn't know that'll make me lose my ranks) so i searched for my old cd key and found it but that didn't give me my ranks back until Ufaced did.

He never said that though, Ranks are stored inside the Client :o He only said the Permissions, by that the Trusted Rank, is bound to the CD Key.

Don't make this complicated when it's not please.
    If you don't want me as trusted simply vote no it's your choice .

Calm your horses, as stated this was only for security reasons. Thats why i asked before jumping to any unconfirmed conclusions.

About the Permissions, If Im not mistaken they're bound to the GUID like bans. Stats arent though. Thats why cracked Keys are a huge hassle when something happens.

Steam has had CoD4 on sale, didnt check the price though after the recent Steam Caching Issue that made Shop pages sometimes prices display in foreign currencys. A personal Key has always the best security.

@UFaced should be able to clarify that better.

That was my concern before someone with bad intent grabs the same key and realizes that he has some abusive Permissions on the Servers.
    Wouldnt be nice as an admin to unban a bunch of people regardless of temporary or permanent.

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face, while nUka was masterbating to it. Reznov then wondered why his slave in ktk is trying to eat enormous amounts of GanjaHero's amazing cum. The reason was ofcourse that ISIS started to surrender. Rhoyder was starting to cry because he couldn't get his penis up. Also he never succeeded at tennis without his padded Hawk

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face, while nUka was masterbating to it. Reznov then wondered why his slave in ktk is trying to eat enormous amounts of GanjaHero's amazing cum. The reason was ofcourse that ISIS started to surrender. Rhoyder was starting to cry because he couldn't get his penis up. Also he never

Quick Feedback from those Rounds I have played so far.

- The Blocked Airsrike is applying to Nuketown as well and I dont think thats on purpose.
    - King gets 4 Smoke grenades after a certain amount of Kills, they didnt seem to work though. Only had this once so this needs further testing Tested more, they're working.
    - Maze1 reappeared on the Votelist and succesfully voting for it just replayed Nuketown instead of Maze1. Its certain now. Voting for Maze1 replays the current map.
    - The Bind with B+4 needs to be re-written in the !prestige Command as this isnt the case anymore to enter prestige. Those buttons open up a Information Page instead. For a quick workaround, this still can be accessed through ESC - Options - Kill the King (Name might be slightly off, didnt check it properly)Nevermind, just change it to B+5 :D
    - Smoke Grenades still work on Lolzor. The Hardpoint isnt, only the Unlockable ones. Everything like Sentry or Airstrikes seem blocked though

EDIT: Added some more Bugs
    EDIT2: More edits

I'll take the first step and recommend the possibly most important things.

Lolzor:
    Disabling the Killstreaks Extra Smoke Grenade, Chopper, AC130 and the rest of the Air-type ones as they're useless. Also thinking the Sentry should be disabled too. Not sure how this works as King, as he only has Airstrike Killstreaks. Extra Smoke Grenade is explained below.
    Also recommending disabling Smoke Grenades for heavy balancing. Especially Smoke-Spawnrape isnt possible anymore afterwards.
    Spraying from the Stairs is already enough of an advantage on this map.

People will probably show signs of hate towards me as the Map is now less easy than it used to be.

mp_poolday
    Its just my own Opinion, also I suggest disabling Smoke Grenades here as well. Also it would be nice If there could be done something about the RPG in the Camping-Room accessable by the ladder. If the King collects this weapon he has unlimited ammo, could be wrong but it feels like it.

mp_Poolday_v2
    The only annoying and possibly unbalanced Weapon on this map is the Chopper-Killstreak on the Roof. I dont know if this requires the Map to be edited, so im just mentioning this one.

Edit:
    Nearly forgot to mention, thanks for putting so much effort into this Update! I guess I speak for a lot of people that this had been anticipated for quite some time.

i will only warn people for talking turkeys or something,

Sorry, made my day. I guess you meant turkish by that.

As for the rest, the Grammar and spelling has some flaws. Also, if Im not mistake you someone else, I already warned you some times for the language rule. As Warns dont show up on the Stats anymore its good for you.

More a no than Yes from me. So a -0.5 should do it.

Eh, what?

Im sure our fellow players in the shoutbox gave you several Threads to read through before applying.
    Youre missing crucial Information like a Link to the Statpage, some Information about you and other things.

So far a -1 from me. Edit your application and I might change the Minus into a Plus :)

Came here for an application. Only saw deleted posts.

MeSad and saying no.

Acting like you got bullied while the recent posts only added criticism about some things like a lie about following the rules or a rather mediocre English Knowledge isnt showing off your good side either.

Agree, had the honor to ban him several times as well.

Obvious Wallhacker, tried to wallbang me through the floor on Nuketown while clearly following my movements through the walls. Cant aim well though :P

13 and wanting to play Cod? Sorry to bother you, but i guess you are far too young for that.

Some Key from the internet is not getting unbanned, there is no certainty that it will be abused for hacking another time. Also who knows what person might try to connect with it next?

You don't seem to know me well. No, I can assure I would not. Not in public that is :) What I say to my Screen is not even remotely as bad as a Thread containing Insults. I simply don't bother with Cheaters anymore when they're banned until a Unban Request Pops up.
    There is really no need to kick a corpse.