Beiträge von Rhoyder

Thanks for the Javelin Information, missed it appearently even though i went through the whole post.
    Right sorry if I didnt explain it Clearly. Its only possible so far that if one of them is crouching the other one can jump on him without assistance.

Assassins can Climb Guards and vice versa. Its not possible to Climb your Teammate like a Assassin another one. My thought was to make it possible for a Team or especially for Assassins to make them able to Climb each other. Guards would be bad because of the Glitching possibility. And with the Disadvantage i meant about being able to block each other like in the Vanilla CoD4 not being able to pass through teammates like most mods allow due to risks of Teammates blocking Entrances with evil intent.

More easier a Example of the Human Tower i meant:

Assassin
    Guard
    Assassin
    Guard
    Ground
    In that row.

Kinda useless in actual Gameplay, but i just noticed lol.

Edit:
    We conducted some Tests with the Crate and the Tripwire is kinda Overpowered. Its able to One-Hit Kill the King and all other enemies within reach. Its a nice Idea for Guards to be on guard (:P) but the Power of the explosion is making it to deadly.

Another thing i found out is, the King starts with Slight of Hand i presume from seeing his default Reloading Speed, right? After he got downed and revived he looses that Perk. Not sure if Intented so im just mentioning it if it might not be.

Javelins dont have ammo to use after acquiring as an Assassin from the Box.

Another thing, after some testing we realised People of each others teams are able to climb each other building a tower. Isnt that a good idea for Assassins reaching campy places through making a Human Tower?
    I know the disadvantage of that being able to block each other again. Just an idea of me.

Hello fellow Players,

I wanted to Upload records of people who hacked, but unfourtunatly the allowed size for posts is to small. For people who dont know what im talking about, its the Button below called 'Attached Files' (translation could be off) or 'Dateianhänge' on German. 1MB is kind of less.

My suggestion would be increasing the size to at least 5-10MB so at least short records are fitting in here. Longer records sometimes reach sizes about 10MB, resizeing them would be the only Option after that. That would fix problems with file hosters being slow or sometimes unavaiable.

I could also write it on German, but i think this will reach more people :)

Kind regards,
    Rhoyder