Beiträge von Rhoyder

Bump,

Seems to have gotten not much attention here.

Let me summarize this for our fellow players not being able to read German.

BadSweet has already been banned three times as seen below on the Statistic Page. Several other people stated they were suspecting him/her for using Silentaim and talked to me about that. Some even made a Demo about this but as I already Uploaded three Demos before that I told them to hold on to it until its necessary. The Demos were placed along with other Reported Cheaters in my Report Thread.
    Some Days ago I Spectated BadSweet again to check if she/he learned the lesson and stopped using Cheats. As I thought it wasnt the Case, so I started OBS and recorded the Playstyle. Watching Demos made by the Game itself can be very annoying as the Path they are created isnt the same used to watch them, as i had to find out.

I told @Viruz about that before I applied that Badrequest to make sure everything is there which is needed. Maybe he could add his Opinion to this :)

The most annoying part of that is that BadSweet still trys to act like nothing happened at all and simply rejoins the Server to continue to negatively affect the Fairness we expect from everyone.

After this hasnt been reviewed yet I hope after explaining the things into English will help speeding up this matter.

So you dont have to search within the German post above, here are the Links most likely required:
    Previous Demos Uploaded by me
    Record Uploaded to Youtube ( I apologize for the low Quality, used OBS to make records a long time ago when the connection was shitty so it wont take half an hour to upload Videos)
    Statistic Page of BadSweet

@UFaced @N00bKurosaki (Just tagging, dont pay attention :))

Kill the King - [GER] BadSweet Statpage demo - Silentaim, Wallhack

Dieser Spieler wurde leider bereits dreimal gebannt. Gemeldet hatte ich ihn bereits mit der Angehängten Demo. Cannabear hatte ihn auch bereits erwischt und Toxic Potato ist sich auch sehr sicher das er Silentaim verwendet, kannst sie gegebenfalls dazu ziehen.
    Ich habe ihn heute nochmal erwischt mit Silentaim, diesesmal hab ich ihn jedoch mit OBS aufgenommen. Macht es leichter die Videos anzusehen. ;)

Ich musste mir schon von ihm anhören das er nicht Cheaten würde und wie in meinem Report Thread im Cod4-Unterforum wurden wir auch als schlechte Community bezeichnet, da er nicht anerkennen kann erwischt worden zu sein.

Hier ist das Youtube Video, Könnt es euch gerne ganz anschauen aber besonders sichtbar ist das Silentaim um 5:05-5:11. Ich entschuldige die etwas schlechte Qualität, als ich OBS zuletzt genutzt hatte war der Upload noch so niedrig das 100MB gute 20 Minuten gedauert hatten. Habe es hoffentlich nun behoben und kann beim nächsten mal etwas Augenfreundlicheres liefern. :P
    https://youtu.be/D0oPOBxoqRI - Wollte es einbetten, jedoch komme ich nicht dahinter wie das funktioniert. ^^

BadSweet scheint außerdem mehrere guids zu verwenden, es war schwer ihn zum ersten mal überhaupt zu erwischen weil das MAM seltsamerweise immer down war wenn er/sie auf dem Server gespielt hatte.

I certainly know some people will hate me for that suggestion, but this is getting more and more out of hand.

This isnt a matter regarding the mod itself but the Map Rotation. In my Opinion some Maps appear way to often and are campy as hell which will result in this map sometimes being voted for three times in a row.
    The best Examples lately are Rust, Poolday and Uprise (cant remember the exact Mapnames, I hope you do :P ). Almost everytime they appear in the Vote at the end of the Round they will be chosen. Playing a Map three times in a row gets sometimes really annoying and most new Maps dont even get the chance considering we have a variety of Maps to play.

I cant tell if Im the only person noticing this, some Opinions of fellow players would be therefore appreciated.

As recently discussed in this thread you thought/implemented the feature to lower the rate of Maps appearing in the Rotation. Thats why i wanted to state my thoughts about this.
    No haterinio please, its just If new players join they instantly get disgusted out because they dont stand a chance against a bunch of Campers.

Another thing i wanted to mention is on Lolzor (thats the only Map with this problem) its possible to kill Teammates as a Guard by using Carepackages on the Top Level. I had been watching some rounds and had to realise its not just happening by chance but pretty often used on intention to get more Assassins going. I then tried to punish this sort of behaviour with Kicks and sometimes even with tempbans that took about the time the Map ended to 'scare off' people. Maybe this Killstreak on this Map should be blocked to grant fair chances to Guards and Assassins.
    Added to this is the excessively conducted Spawnkill by thrown Poison Grenades on the Spawnpoints on the Opposite of the Stairs that lead up to reduce the chances to strike back to almost zero as the damage dealt by the Smoke penetrates Spawnprotections.

As for the Testserver, I didnt try it out recently maybe ill get to it today to find some things that needed some attention.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw it is already implemented. :)

And there goes another Wallhacker.

Name: Lentini_OxGT
    Stats: Stat Page
    Demo: On Request and or If the Hacker is requesting an Unban. Uploadrate is scrapped a bit right now.

Edit: Just saw he got banned several times before that one.

2. Edit: The Player CBRQ800 had been online recently and is as stated by the Statistic Page a Multiaccount of an already banned Player Qlimax. Dont know how its exactly handled, but i guess once a Cheater always one? Up to @N00bKurosaki If he wants to extend it.

The point with the Crossbow causing damage to the helicopter brought something back to my mind. What about throwing knifes doing the same?
    I tried it sometimes only realising the Knife just explodes appearently not doing anything. Would be a nice way to make those unlucky guys like me be able to get rid of the chopper by throwing knifes instead of dying several times until the first weapon appears.

Edit: Weird grammar mistake fixed

Im grateful for your positive response. ;)

I had been online in the time the tempbanning started. So yes, it actually had been one. If im not mistaken for approximatly one day.
    The tempban got lifted afterwards, so there wasnt any problem. Just a short break and then i was able to get back into the skirmish :)

I wasnt sure how high the percentage of the 3xP community is german, im glad to hear it.

Hiho readers of my thread.

I decided to write an application as a trusted player. Main reasons for that are that most times something happens on the Server no trusted is trying to at least warn verbally or with the given commands.
    There was a recent Incident me getting insulted for calling up 2 acs in a row (one from cp and the other one from reaching the killstreak) and killing alot of people several times. I asked in that moment for warnings but nothing happened.
    Another reason is, as some or few of you saw on my Cheater Reports, I'd like to play against fair players. Doing a record is nice and such, but not being able to get the suspect off the server after that isnt helping anyone in that situation.

Some things about me.
    My Name is Christopher, im 21 Years old and play a variety of Games as Minecraft, Path of Exile, Lord of the Rings Online, Call of Duty 4 and sometimes also Dark Souls 2. My Native Language is German, but at most times i keep writing/talking english because its convinient at times not to have translate it first to make it understandable for everyone.
    I came in touch handling power when i started playing Minecraft. At first i helped building functional things like Farms and Malls for the Server by hand. After some time i tried myself in Supporting Players like keeping an eye on the Chat and distributing privileges for them like an own plot so they can build without the fear of being robbed. This evolved quickly into looking for greifing people and keeping a look at the fairness within the Gameplay of the Server's population. An example was finding and collecting evidence to execute bans for using a hack mod like Xray, which allow you to see Ores and mine them directly.
    Until recently i tried to find my way into setting up an own Server with a tiny group of people who found themselves while playing along some Servers with growing success.
    Coming with the knowledge from Minecraft, im used to Commands with abbreviations. A good example of a command i was using is for the Minecraft mod Logblock, being able to check for Players different Blockchanges at a Certain time within a certain Area around yourself.

The Reason why i wanted to become a trusted member is already stated above, but ill make it short for summary.
    I like a fair environment around me. So its kind of an obsession to keep looking out for people trying to break that Fairness. Im also interested in testing things, like the Upcoming update for the ktk mod, so feel free to ask for specific tests.

I mostly play on the Kill the King Server but am open for other mods like codjumper or Zombie related mods.
    My Statspage click here (Kill the King)
    click here (Codjumper)

I should mention that the tempban that happened on the Kill the King Server was some guy abusing his powers. That didnt happen only to me, as you may see on the Stats page of the person.
    The other Name Captain Hunt had been used ages ago. In that time i lost sight of the Server but managed to find it again because of the urge to play the mod again. :)

I happen to have only Teamspeak so far, but as im a bit to shy to speak english with complete strangers I'll think about getting xfire. Contact Informations are following depending on how the application developes.

I hope for good feedback, especially after the conditions for applications became more strict for newcomers.

Einen schönen Gruß,
    Rhoyder