Beiträge von Rhoyder

Once a Cheater, always one. Several Games thought me exceptions are nearly impossible. Second Chances are always a risk with Bans like this to reoccur. The temptation is too huge and it always will be.

Also to Pandalien, having a running Application and, If what Mad Mouse quoted is correct and I assume so, that will definitely not help you in any way with your App. The best is just to not write anything If its not helpful to the Topic. The Insult is also a huge scratch on your impression and I will definitly add this to your Application later unless someone is faster than me.

No +1 from me for not mentioning me too. Sorry but that hit me so terribly deep I need some time to recover :(

Besides this, can't remember him being bad mannered at the times I've played. That does although not include the "loyalty" to the rules. There and then we're some things that surely were unnecessary like the Suicide as King.

No rating from me in the end, I'll leave the judgement to others as I'm pretty occupied by some other game and can't say much about his recent behavior.

Some of those things you mentioned like the Killstreak-Spam happened when KtK partially crashed, to be more precisely the Admin Mod did. Thats why some Trusted were wondering why i didnt get kicked first for not having the Tag. After an attempt to reconnect I had to add the Tag too to not get kicked again. I would guess some configs were reset to default by that, but as i have no clue its just a guess. :)

Sounds good to me. That would lessen the stress on the usual Admin responsible for that. I also agree that a higher-up needs to agree to the Rank restore request before its free for the restoring. Prevents abuse.

How would that command look like, just for visualization? Maybe that's a good way to see If someone might be interested in volunteering.

A Quiz is easily done, If I'm not mistaken a Plugin called Essentials provides those Warp Signs that send you to places depending the answer had been correct. They should add people to the User Rank too, so manually setting those is not necessary anymore.
    I also like the Idea of the Server with NPC for Quests. I would either decide to grant either blocks/Items or Money only which can be spent how everyone likes it. Using them as Shops makes them more compact as against simple Sign Shops.
    About Citys, my thought had been to subdivide them into Tiers that grant special benefits like increased size and special Flags (WorldGuard) for example to prevent Monster Spawns and such.
    Tier costs should be either Money only or some Items so it becomes way more Challenging. Items could include some Rare Items like Nether Stars or Quest-only Rewards that can be some Custom Items. I think Essentials had that Custom Item Feature too.
    About the Plugins, McMMO would add some competition among players so their Actions are Beneficial when done over time. It's a reward-ish thing for regular Players.
    For Support I recommend a Ticket System if something happened or Citys wish for promotions. The second should be done manually to prevent abuse like intentionally setting up a City too close to another.

That's it so far for me, if I come up with something else I'll let you know :)

EDIT: Essentials Sign Features here Sign Tutorial - Essentials

Im still regulary playing Minecraft besides Cod. The only issue is, what I could read out of the Thread so far, im not interested in Vanilla Servers. Since the discovery of Mod-Packs i started playing them because they offer so much more challenges and things in general to do. Im also quite knowledged in using Administrative Plugins like Logblock/WorldGuard, so knowledge isnt the problem. I can in the other Hand help you if some problems exist with certain Configuration Issues. I learned most of the things on a Server with about ~100-120 Players online daily. I lost interest in that after they tried to kick me out because i wasnt able to stand in for all the bullying they were doing on Users.

I would love to assist you, but yet again Vanilla isnt interesting to me anymore. Even with Plugins like McMMO which includes some sort of Leveling System regarding things like Mining or Woodcutting which had been my priority #1 before i found out about Mod-Servers.

I wish you good luck though with the Project.

My Opinion is now worth something? Yay :P

Now honestly though. I remember him looking for someone to argue with, mostly after he has/had been told to stop calling Newer Players or those unlucky enough to get raped pretty quickly as noobs. That was around the time i became Trusted1. Therefore you can see my warnings on his statpage about not annoying admins. The swearing one was right after that, I guess it had been because he wasnt agreeing about my warning.

Looking it up might be pretty annoying right now, the Date and time are avaiable though for someone with some spare time. :)

Besides that. Alot of Language Warnings/Kicks about other things that repeated.
    He's a friendly guy though, no doubt outside his completly unusual behaviour. Also quite skilled.

Its hard to say, Ill let someone else decide. Giving him a chance to prove that he is willing to change might contain his... hot temper. :)

Then you have to decide whats more valuable. Your possibility to play KtK or that unrelated VIP. My statement might sound harsh but if youre not able to change Keys, those are your only options

You still didnt provide the necessary information to look into the Ban, so I guess the close mentioned from deleted User would be needed.

Edit: Nasty Typos cause Autocorrect and wrong Language set

It would be way easier to help you If you would provide all Information regarding the ban like your Statistic Page and the GUID which comes with that.

When Sticky Grenades are equipped and you pick up Throwing Knifes left over from Assassins they get overwritten and you have suddenly Throwing Knifes with you. All Grenades are lost in that process.
    Had this several times already and this is really annoying. Would love to use something else besides smokes.

EDIT: This Bugreport is not from the Testserver as I dont have the sufficient Prestige to try it out there.

Good day folks,

This specimen, calling himself eithere KKK|Immortal, C'KILIR|JeLYBoN, Watch AndLearn* or ALG}SePuLTuRa has been around for quite some time and he keeps ignoring Our rules. Just by looking at this Statpage you surely will get what im pointing at. Statistic Page KKK|ImMoRTaL <- Hyperlink

The list goes from
    - Continuesly Ignoring the Language rule. Apologizes all of the time but still doesnt learn or care
    - Manages to get on the Server even though he is/had been banned. Probably some Cheap Keys that linger around the Internet. Therefore he doesnt even care about Bans spoken out against him
    - Had been accused of using an Hack/Modification to increase the gained EXP for each Kill. He sometimes managed to get half to Full Prestige in single Rounds. If im not mistaken this surely takes longer than that. @$ i w y .exe should be able to go more into detail as he first discovered it on him.

So far he had been banned with the following Keys:
    3xP' Clanpage » Home - Should've been a Permanent one, Kurosaki misunderstood me when i tried to explain him what he did wrong, was my fault though because I didnt explain it properly :)
    3xP' Clanpage » Home
    3xP' Clanpage » Home
    3xP' Clanpage » Home

There could be more, but I think thats enough though. Therefore an IP Ban might be nessecary. @Viruz @UFaced

Kind regards,
    Rhoyder

Im grateful for all of your support, its even hard to express with some words.

It doesnt matter how long it might take, just dont rush yourself when there are more Important things ahead of you. ;)

PS:that guy isn't me that's a name changer in ktk,maybe check the ban reason?

Why should someone copy a Name of someone who barely has any prestiges, though there is no use for this in the first place because stats are not linked to Names? When I look for your current Name there are several Countrys listed. You either traveled the World in the meantime or you use Programs to alter your IP. If you still insist its someone using your Name that guy really must have a grudge on you.

For one GUID only were the following Countrys under the exact Name of yours used ingame:
    India, Libya, Latvia, Croatia, Slovenia (Statpage Links are added with Links)
    Additionally i got the United Kingdom and the earlier mentioned Italy. No Links for those though as they should be somewhere up there in the Thread.

All of them were already punished for various Reasons. Spam, Insulting, Cheating, etc.

This is really suspicious and until you can somehow prove or explain that I dont think you will have a Chance of being accepted as a Trusted. As the Name suggests people need to be trusted and not having those sorts of things when looking up for your Name and/or Statistic Page which seems to be wrongly linked by you.

I apologize if there were some things mentioned which were already, thought its easier to check when Links to the various Pages are added.

EDIT: Links were partially doubles, had to recheck. Also Typos again