how many car crashes did you have and why?

• Okey, the first one. A tuned Audi A3. I raced against a 450hp corvette in traffic and when I changed lane as he did, I couldn't see they slowed down and had to go into a further lane, but the fast turning allowed my back tires (winter tires back) to lose grip and I got oversteering and drifted past the corvette and crashed into the car in front of the corvette.

Second one was a Volvo S70 which I drove in the middle of the night with no traffic, so ofc I was speeding. What speed is not important :D

Anyways, the speed wasn't the problem. It was my genius idea to pick up my phone to change song which got me to lose focus on the road. Then I looked up and saw a turn, so I had to turn really fast or go right forward. I decided to make the quick turn but it made me roll with my car. I've learned to not search for op songs while driving in such speeds.

Now I own a tuned Saab 93, and maybe you'll get an update in this thread later on, because this thing is a rocket :D

Now you guys happy? :D

• I think it was the second one when u sent me a snap of you driving at around 200km/h during night. Then few hours later you sent me a selfie of your bloody face. Was not hard to put the pieces together haha

• I think it was the second one when u sent me a snap of you driving at around 200km/h during night. Then few hours later you sent me a selfie of your bloody face. Was not hard to put the pieces together haha

230km/h at the snap, but the problem was that I used my phone. Otherwise wouldn't crash unless I hit an animal hehe

• 1 FWD turd who drifted into the side of my car on a snowy parking lot. Bent A and B frame, roof and floor on passanger side, door was nearly impaled into the seat and couldnt be open, used to 2 crowbars and a couple of stomps from the inside.

Uncountable amount of ditches whilst drifting in snow.... shit happens :)

Never any personal injuries on my shennanigans nor any car that has broken down during these events, except the one car that i murdered that was going to the scrapyard.

nor any car that has broken down during these events

Actually murdered my rear diff on a volvo 940 100km away from home, was still driveable but whole car bounced around when cornering or accelerating

Edit:

Almost forgot about the crash i had with my moped like 10 years ago, drove straight into the side of a car at 50km/h or so. Mild concussion, 2 "holes" on my shins from the foot pegs, got panic and put my feet down. Didn't have any lights, which was why i crashed into the car that was turning in middle of the road.

• I also almost drove into a BMW a few days ago, perhaps the day before I wrote my previous post. I met him in different lanes and he turned left and crossed my road which made me have to slam my brakes. I thought he was going to enter the parking which were on that side of the road, but then this idiot went out on the road again, which had me to stand on my breaks :D It seems like he wanted to do a U-Turn but he didn't care about the meeting traffic at all.

Also had another time when I almost crashed with my S70. I was driving on green light when suddenly a car snuck out and crossed the road from the meeting side. He made it with ease but he was still snucking out in front of me. Then this idiot behind him thought he could do the same thing and he was in the middle of the crossroad when I quickly had to turn to the right to not fuck his life up, then back to the left where I was suppose to drive. Was close :D

• My first was when I was 16, on a gsxr600 (yes.. I know) which I wrote off due to hitting a kerb and the bike going 20ft in the air.

Second one was a crf 450 which I was on the track, hit a jump too hard and landed on the top of the next jump and split the bike in 2 pieces :D (it sucks but was awesome at the time)

Next was a crf 250 which I only slightly damaged, me and some dude were having a "Wheelie battle" and he swerved infront of me and I panicked a bit and put the brakes on a bit hard so I accelarated as to not let the front wheel touch the ground (or id lose) and over accelerated and flipped the bike

The last one was only a few days ago, it was raining and some guy pulled out infront of me and it was really close, I put on both brakes but the back wheel locked up, skidding out from behind me and throwing me in to the stupid mans driver side door :D

• My first was when I was 16, on a gsxr600 (yes.. I know) which I wrote off due to hitting a kerb and the bike going 20ft in the air.

Second one was a crf 450 which I was on the track, hit a jump too hard and landed on the top of the next jump and split the bike in 2 pieces :D (it sucks but was awesome at the time)

Next was a crf 250 which I only slightly damaged, me and some dude were having a "Wheelie battle" and he swerved infront of me and I panicked a bit and put the brakes on a bit hard so I accelarated as to not let the front wheel touch the ground (or id lose) and over accelerated and flipped the bike

The last one was only a few days ago, it was raining and some guy pulled out infront of me and it was really close, I put on both brakes but the back wheel locked up, skidding out from behind me and throwing me in to the stupid mans driver side door :D

Ooooh Honda guy, crf is fucking op