Beiträge von Jxxkr

I was 22 when I made this im 23 now lmao! and Arkani I have only done int routes (basically them all) as well as some hard bounces that I have asked a member to try etc, so I dont know really, which ever you think is the hardest int I have probably done it

My first was when I was 16, on a gsxr600 (yes.. I know) which I wrote off due to hitting a kerb and the bike going 20ft in the air.

Second one was a crf 450 which I was on the track, hit a jump too hard and landed on the top of the next jump and split the bike in 2 pieces :D (it sucks but was awesome at the time)

Next was a crf 250 which I only slightly damaged, me and some dude were having a "Wheelie battle" and he swerved infront of me and I panicked a bit and put the brakes on a bit hard so I accelarated as to not let the front wheel touch the ground (or id lose) and over accelerated and flipped the bike

The last one was only a few days ago, it was raining and some guy pulled out infront of me and it was really close, I put on both brakes but the back wheel locked up, skidding out from behind me and throwing me in to the stupid mans driver side door :D

Hello there 3xP' team,

I am known as Joker, I am 22 years old from the UK (Scotland.. FREEDOM) I have been Cod Jumping since 2008 I Started on the 360 and recently moved to the PC master race!

Some of you know me, some of you don't but I have been a fan of 3xP for many years now since my days playing cod jumper on the xbox 360 (Gross, I know *sigh*) However I was among the best players back then and was even teamed up with a current member (3xP' Toxic) and we dominated the xbox scene for a long time (And occasionally I still play, ya know.. to Flex) I have known toxic for a really long time as a side note (and can still strafe better than him on console ;) )

I've been playing games since I was a kid back in the N64/ps1 days and still play all kinds of games to this day, cod 4 being the most played game I have ever invested time in, I have been modding for many years too starting with Cod waw and moving back to cod 4 and have modded on many games since and have made a good few mods for the 360 version of cod4 (Promod etc)

I also make other things (not in gsc) such as apps (For android) and mods for many other games, Recently I made a cod jumper mod for Modern Warfare 2 on the xbox 360 etc. I know many languages and am always learning new ones (C/C++/ObjC/Java etc)

I have had places of power in many aspects of life online and in real life and am able to handle it, I think I should be a Trusted player due to the fact I am always helping players to the best of my ability

I can be contacted many ways, Discord/On here etc

Here are my Statistics: http://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/372a4f14 (please read the reasons for ban/kicking...)

I have read and agree with the rules/threads

Thanks,

- Joker

Thanks for all the help guys, Dark helped me: the 8700k has integrated graphics that it was using to play cod 4, Disabled it in BIOS and now all is good!

Hello there, I have played on 3xP for a long time and know about the binds etc however I got a new pc (i7 8700k and a gtx 1080ti) and I cannot change my fps at all? I have binded it to my buttons and tried it in console aswell and I still only get anywhere from 4 to 10fps? "/com_maxfps 125" etc are my binds but dont seem to do anything at all.. As I said I have a good spec PC and I get 200 fps on Battlefield 1 etc any idea what may be causing this? I also changed it in the config_mp and made sure it ins't read only?

Thanks for looking!

- Joker

Hello 3xP'! Joker here, So I was trying to install a custom player model for a video and general use (Yes, If you guessed it is the joker skin you were right!) Anyway, I am having trouble.. I have no idea what to do and the tutorials online all say the same and I have done it a few times and I get some error? Can anyone help me with this? The skin has this text document included and I think it is the install instructions (but I dont speak what I believe is russian)

So if someone can confirm/deny if this is the install instructions and translate or just help me I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for looking,

- J o k e r