Joker's Trusted Player Application

• Hello there 3xP' team,

I am known as Joker, I am 22 years old from the UK (Scotland.. FREEDOM) I have been Cod Jumping since 2008 I Started on the 360 and recently moved to the PC master race!

Some of you know me, some of you don't but I have been a fan of 3xP for many years now since my days playing cod jumper on the xbox 360 (Gross, I know *sigh*) However I was among the best players back then and was even teamed up with a current member (3xP' Toxic) and we dominated the xbox scene for a long time (And occasionally I still play, ya know.. to Flex) I have known toxic for a really long time as a side note (and can still strafe better than him on console ;) )

I've been playing games since I was a kid back in the N64/ps1 days and still play all kinds of games to this day, cod 4 being the most played game I have ever invested time in, I have been modding for many years too starting with Cod waw and moving back to cod 4 and have modded on many games since and have made a good few mods for the 360 version of cod4 (Promod etc)

I also make other things (not in gsc) such as apps (For android) and mods for many other games, Recently I made a cod jumper mod for Modern Warfare 2 on the xbox 360 etc. I know many languages and am always learning new ones (C/C++/ObjC/Java etc)

I have had places of power in many aspects of life online and in real life and am able to handle it, I think I should be a Trusted player due to the fact I am always helping players to the best of my ability

I can be contacted many ways, Discord/On here etc

Here are my Statistics: http://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/372a4f14 (please read the reasons for ban/kicking...)

I have read and agree with the rules/threads

Thanks,

- Joker

• Viruz

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Noob

Hat das Label Accepted hinzugefügt