Open Beta Testing Schedule of 3xp_cj Mod Update [03.08 - 05.08][Closed]

• Welcome Everyone,

In this thread i want to announce our Beta Testing Schedule for our upcoming modupdate. The biggest part of this Modupdate is our newly added shop and inventory system,
    you can now earn ingame currency while playing on our CoDJumper server and spend it in our ingame shop menu to aquire things like deagle skins, viewhands skins and more.
    Besides that we adjusted some functionallitys to work better and additionally tried to fix all known bugs to further improve the experience on our server.

We already had some closed beta testing going on, so at least the big bugs should be fixed, however our tests were always short periods of playing maybe 2-3h.

With this thread we want to announce a longer term Beta Test upcoming this weekend.
    The Open Beta Test will range from Friday 03.08.2018 10:00 AM (UTC+1) to Sunday 05.08.2018 12:00 PM (UTC+1)

Server IP and Password: connect 91.121.21.210:28954; password betatest

The server will run in developer 2 because this helps us debugging, however this means that it will crash due to every little error.
    So be paitent, because in this Beta test, the server will probably often restart or have some downtimes, which we try to keep as short as possible.

Goal of this test is to find and fix bugs which affect the long term stability of the mod, so we want to play certian maps for a long time in the beginning,
    as a map change basiclly resets everything in terms of gsc scripting.
    Also the map pool will be very limited, as alot of the map scripts out there crash on developer 2 as there arent tested in this mode, and suffer from alot of errors.
    Voting to change map will be disabled on Friday and maybe Saturday to force some longer sessions for testing purposes.
    Players testing on this testserver will temporarily get a really high amout of ingame currency,

we want you to use the shop and inventory menus as much as possible,

they are the main things to be tested out and we really want to stress the server with players with full inventorys to find all little bugs.
    Eventho we try to be there as much as possible, the CJ-Leaders wont always be online, so

if you find any bugs it would really help us if you know how you can reproduce it, to help us in our debugging process.
    Please
    report all the Bugs you find here in this Forum thread, so we have on channel and do not miss any bug reports

It would help us alot if you play on this Server as much as possible in the testing period.
    We will have another Open Beta Test where we will test out the balance of the ingame currency earnings and prices. So keep your critisim on that topic for the next testing phase.

Greetings,
    The 3xP' CJ-Lead

• If you play youll get points, if you get better you get more, thats everything you need to know

• idm if u join, Server is on now, havent had time till now sry

• When i was checking out the shop some items dissapeared, shop went from 7 pages to 4, on reconnect it was fixed, idk how it happened tho, am trying to reproduce it, i'll let you guys know if i get it again :)

also, gravity gun counter keeps on counting when u swap to deagle again (not that the gg should be abused but)

THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE, SWITCHING TO MAIN WEAPON DOESNT STOP THE COUNTER, YOU HAVE 15 SECONDS TIME. U CAN USE IT OR NOT, ITS YOUR CHOICE, AFTER THE 15 SEC THE GG IS GONE

• back online

• First of all, thanks for the new mod looks promising.

There was this one thing tho , whenever you use rpg sustain the rpg shoots 1 time and then switches back to deagle (usually when u hold mouse1 or press it again in shoot time) just like when a gun gets empty .

It also "breaks" if you use it in rpg sustain mode and then fire then switch to normal mode . the rockets disappear and wont come back and the rpg doesn't work anymore. FIXED

shoutout to enterblyat1337 for first noticing this thing.

• when you shoot again on RPG Sustain (or hold left click) while the bullet is away, it will switch to your secondary, as you dont have ammunition for a short amout of time to prevent double rpgs. Sadly its not possible to make it like it was in our current Mod version, as this would take 2 weaponfiles for each rpg skin, which would exteed limits of cod.

"Fovscale bug If Fovscale = 1.3 it'll reset back to 1 when you reconnect to the server" Okay gonna fix that

"It also "breaks" if you use it in rpg sustain mode and then fire then switch to normal mode . the rockets disappear and wont come back and the rpg doesn't work anymore." will also fix that

• when you shoot again on RPG Sustain (or hold left click) while the bullet is away, it will switch to your secondary, as you dont have ammunition for a short amout of time to prevent double rpgs. Sadly its not possible to make it like it was in our current Mod version, as this would take 2 weaponfiles for each rpg skin, which would exteed limits of cod.

That's sad , I really liked how it was in the current mod.

Thanks for the update and heads up though ^^

• Its basicly the same, with the diffrence that you can do a manual rpg switch after if u want :P

Server is back online, anyone know why the server crashed? like do someone pressed a button or disconnected or so?

• Server crash (x2)

I inspected the "ghost" gloves and immediately went to inspect another pair of the ghost gloves and the server crashed

When the server was restarted I tried to reproduce this (as @Viruz asked) and it resulted in the server crashing again, however, this time all I had done was double click on the ghost gloves immediately after inspecting

I TRIED THAT BUT THE SERVER DIDNT CRASH. COULD YOU TRY THIS AGAIN AND WRITE DOWN EXACTLY WHAT ITEMS U HAVE EQUIPPED AND WHAT EXACT VIEWHANDS YOU ARE INSPECTING?

• Okay noted that down thank you, please dont do that again to keep the server running.

• Rank unequip bug

When you equip the "progression" rank and reconnect the rank is unequipped from your inventory/player however remains showing on the tab/leader-board screen

However, if you were to reconnect/disconnect once more it won't show on the tab/leader-boards

-

Rank inspect glitch

When you inspect your rank you're teleported to the start point of the map with a prompt "Rank cannot be inspected" FIXED

-

Black Kit Default - Gloves

Has the wrong texture, when you inspect it shows red/black with white and pink threading/knitting on the fingers (see preview image in shop) - Added for @Enter1337 FIXED

-

Opfor Default - Gloves

Has the wrong texture, when you inspect it shows black with a red/white strap around the wrist (see preview image in shop) FIXED

EDIT : Added Opfor Texture Bug