Member Application

• -Your Ingame Name: Skorpiik
    -Your Birthdate: 22nd March 1999
    -Your hardest Map you finished out of this list: mp_dark_v3
    -Your gaprecord with and without rpg: with rpg 381, without 319
    -The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you live: I live in Czech Repuiblic and I can speak Czech, English, and some basic German
    -Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team: Members seem like nice people
    -Your 3xP' Statistics page profile link (3xP' Statistics ~ Home Search your name; click on your name): https://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/b9795383
    -Your Steam Profile link (if u use steam) so admins can stay in close contact with you: it's Skorpiik iirc
    -And some more text where u introduce yourself a bit: Hey, I'm new to this game and I wanna get good enough to finish mp_bounce_builder.
    Not really, most of you probably know me. I was in the clan for over a year. I stopped playing cj and left 3xP' due to inactivity. Now I'm back though. I wanna play this game some more, hang out with other clan members on the server, etc.
    -Write something about your gaming past (Other Clans u were in, games u played etc.): Started playing cod4 in 2011 and codjumper in 2013. Had been in multiple cj clans over the time: Styx, 110 and 3xP'. As for other games, I've played osu!, Minecraft, Geometry Dash, metin2, etc.. Pretty much any type of game really. :D
    -Write an Agreement that you will follow this rules and agree with them and that u read them: I have read them and i will follow them

• Noob

Hat das Label Accepted hinzugefügt