Leejey's Application

• Accept Leejey in 3xP' CJ Team 17

1. Yes (17) 100%
    2. No (0) 0%

Hey Fellows,

Starting things off I wanted to declare that I dont have any competence in writing professionally, so please bear with me. :P

- Ingame Name: Leejey
    - My Birthdate: 19.09.1996
    - My Hardest Finished Map: mp_galaxy (was not endeavoring to finish the last jump yet) (Edit: Finally managed to complete a run with 1:38:48 on the 7.01.2016)
    - Gaprecord:
    -NoRpg = 311
    -RPG = 366
    - My Stats:
    1. 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details (Not in use anymore)
    2. 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details (Not in use anymore)
    3. 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details (My actively used GUID atm)
    (Adding up to 729,89 hours at this very moment)

- Currently I'm living in Germany and am able to speak German.
    Additionally, which I actually prefer, is communicating in English since the language is by far less sluggish than German.

The server experience I had so far was overwhelming.
    I joined close to the release of mp_newgate seeing Bunny and Boat doing speedruns. :D
    At this time I was not even able to complete the easy way, nevertheless I got a bunch of help from not only the clan but the players. Used to single-handedly playing maps it was weird and simultaneously great. This is one of the reason you often see me helping others who are struggling with parts pf the maps, when I'm not doing a speedrun.

A while back Noob added me on Steam asking if I want to test his map, which I gladly accepted and saw a map built from the scratch while bringing me closer to the community.
    For some reason I enjoyed it to purely test and give feedback.
    Furthermore he was the reason I acquired my current skill-lvl and will be most likely laughing his ass off right now because of me applying^^

The reason, to sum it up after all, I want to be a part of this community is the friendly encounter I had and pass it over to upcoming newcomers.
    (Surely Bunny, Drizz, Zip, Funk, Skazy, Viruz, Weezie, Hawk, Noob v2 :d, Chappie, Xploz, Fris, Cola, Bad Boy, Tigr, Royalpaiin Skorp, Ravi, Wnki, LeNeck, Medium, Ovecka, Tada, Angry Worm, Bird were helpful aswell, I just had no outstanding story on hand) (I really hope I didn't miss anyone).

I'm Leon and 19 years old. At the moment just an ordinary student looking forward to studying at an university playing video games in his free time.
    My first ever console was a Gameboy Advance from my parents leading to me playing through the whole Pokemon generations followed up by a Playstation 1+2+3, a Gamecube, a DS+3DS and lastly a Desktop PC. The most of my gaming went into Pokemon, Uncharted, Flyff, Cod 4 and LoL.
    My Cod 4 experience began with public matchmaking and turned into Promod rather quickly. At this time it switched from Codjumper to Promod daily until I joined the 3xP'-Server, which made me quit Promod and led me to purely CJ.
    In Codjumper in particular I much rather speedrun than play hard maps since you constantly move and are able to compete with others (Noob :d)

By the way, as a result of Noob's question and Kovy's Application I finally got myself together writing all this, since I'm easily pressured whilst being spectated and scared of the test to be honest.

Last but not least, I've read the rules and agree with them completly.

Yours, Leon

• Since im not playing CJ activly anymore ill just give my oppinion on the app.

I guess this is one of the best applications ive seen here in a while, interesting, nice format, alot information.

I if had spoken to you i'd probably give +1, but as i said im not playing active anymore.

Lets see what the others say. GL

• #vote started

We decided to
    start the vote earlier then the normal 3 Weeks after application as been
    written, because Leejey is already a well known guy in the server with
    700h playtime

Vote runs 1 Week, only cj team members can vote

• You have been accepted into the 3xP' CJ Team! contact me for member setting stuff!