3xP Statspage [refurbished]

• Hey guys,

the never ending list of improvements is going on. This time: the stats page.

So at first:

Why I created this post?:
    The actual statspage was one of the first combined and more detailed stats pages exclusivly written for just one clan. Over the time I improved some things on the statspage but atm. it got old and a bit rusty. My goal is to write a new one with new stuff and features which could also be used for CoD4 Remastered. I also do this to improve my references for real life jobs which works very well ;-)

That sounds cool, but why you created a thread for it?:
    Since I don't play that much CoD4 Public, I lost the overview about that what's needed on a stats page or what can be improved. So this thread is for collecting some suggestions/improvements/ideas what we could add to the statspage.

Atm the gsm logs multiple things like kicks,bans,stats,chat,players,aliases. The next version could log muuuuuuch more. Basically everything is possible.

So here are some ideas from my side:

• Logging every kill with weapon, time, bodypart
    • logging for a player which maps, gametypes he played, how often he played and how long he was online on everymap
    • Same for every gametype
    • Ban/Unban people over the stats page[admin feature]
    • Chatlog with Live Refresh and Live Chat feature
    • Kicks and Bans for every
    • Global profile to combine all single server profiles
    • Graphs for server activity, player activity, and much more
    • More Detailed Server/Player Stats. Show best players by map, gametype, weapon, bodypart, day, week, month, kills, deaths. Also some medals for the best players
    • Live Image. Images which shows your stats or whatever for embedding as board signature
    • Special CJ Stuff ;-)
    • Better aliases tracking
    • More performant page with Caching

Now it's again your turn: Tell me your ideas, even if they are absurd :D

• Awesome.
    Very big improvement from what it is now :)

Logging every kill with weapon, time, bodypart, wouldn't this be extremely huge and hard to search the log?

Only suggestion I have is to add the autobans into banlist :)

again, this sounds really good :D

• Logging every kill with weapon, time, bodypart, wouldn't this be extremely huge and hard to search the log?

I think that the Database behind it can handle this. If the database design is good, then it should be very fast because you only save ID's (weaponID, bodypartID, serverID, playerID, timestamp). The chatlog is way slower because you have to save the big text messages (about 10mio atm.).

Most of the clan things have a learning effect for me, because I'm trying to use new techniques. The statspage is good for dealing with performant querys, graphs and caching systems

• That's an insane improvement from what it is right now!

What I thought might be missing are a counter for warnings or the time left on temp bans. Not sure If i missed that, but both would be useful for repeated rule breakers.

Also the search function on Chatlogs didnt work pretty well or I was just too stupid to use it correctly. Lastly commands showing up in general was kind of disadvantageous when using the .pm command while talking about cheaters and such.

• I got another idea not sure it's good tho :)

I thought something like a reportbind, !report <player> <reason> , that can be used by anyone in the servers and the reports will appear on the reported players banlist.

when someone applies or whatever, it's easy to see if he/she behaved bad when there wasn't any trusted/member on.

There would be alot of false reports saying a player is hacking ofc but I think it could be useful if someone are throwing insults or behaves bad since you will get a timestamp and you can easily check the chatlogs.

The reports shouldn't be taken too serious since everyone are able to report, but I think it could be an useful feature to have :)

I'm writing from my phone so I apologize if there are any mistakes :P

Edit;
    How about putting some restriction for normal players at statspage, with a login for trusteds/friends/members?
    I cant really understand why normal players should need access to example chatlogs, especially when PM:s are displayed there. Just a thought :)

• I thought something like a reportbind, !report <player> <reason> , that can be used by anyone in the servers and the reports will appear on the reported players banlist.

Abuse incoming.

Good idea though :d

[2017-07-25 17:17:37] Funk Attack: bunny called u weak for only giving 30min ban
    [2017-07-25 17:17:46] 3xP' AlterEgo: can you ss it

• You could do it like CSGO Overwatch:
    X reports in X hours/days => All reports visible on a list
    less then X reports => reports won't show and will decay after time

All of this ideas are amazing but i'm still waiting for clan chat only (#-clan chat) thats my idea

It's already implemented in the server files but not in the mod files (except nuketown).

This is also a bit offtopic, since it has nothing todo with the stats page :D

• Which kind of page loading do you want 21

1. Infinite Scroll (15) 71%
    2. Pagination with Prev/Next Only (6) 29%
    3. Pagination (actual method) (4) 19%

Hey guys,

some of you maybe know, that I started to write on the statspageV2.
    My main goal atm. is to have a statspage like the old one, but with a better performance.
    After I'm done with this, I'll convert the database in the new format and replace the old GSM Plugin with the new one.
    If this is done, we can start with the implementation of some cool stuff (some graphic visualisation for example).

Atm. I'm working on the improved stats page and I found out why it's so slow.
    The Problem is caused by the pagination (Prev Page, 1,2,...,99,100 Next Page) since I have to count all entrys in the database or I have to cache them. I thought about it and came to the conclusion, that a normal pagination maybe isn't the best solution for this problem.

At the moment the only pro argument for a pagination is if you want to sent someone a specific page of the chat logs.
    The cons are: it's slow, very high page numbers, no one reads old chat logs except you want to proof s.th

With the new stats page, I would like to use a better implementation which avoids the high page numbers. We've 2 options here

• Just Prev/Next Pages
    • Infinite Scroll (like FB, Twitter, 9GAG)

the 1. Solution is cool, because people don't see the high page numbers on the page, but they can copy the url to the board if it's needed.
    the 2. Solution is cool. because you don't have any page numbers. You can scroll down until you found what you searched. With this method I've to implement a "Share Message" Link which leads to this exact point of chat logs +/- 50 messages.

Also don't forget that a classic search for name, commands, datetimes will be available.

So here is my question which kind of loading do you want.

• The merge option for old and new guids would be great, especially with rank system on 3xp cj

• I think I can post it now:

Here is the first alpha version of the new stats page: https://statsv2.3xp-clan.com (the ssl cert is broken because I needed one for testing of http2)

This version should contain all features which were used by the old one. Try and check if some important data is missing. If yes: tell me.
    The design will stay that simple until I finished creating a better one with viruz.

Also I want to mention that this version should be an equal replacement for the old stats page. We can't use the old one anymore because I changed the database layout to a better one.
    If all stuff in the alpha is fine, then I'll replace the actual stats plugin on the server with the new one, which means that I can log more detailed data (NSA v2 :D). Also I'll import the newest stats and fix some differences between ingame stats and stats page.

When all this is done, I'll try to add some features of the list above (GUID switching, detailed kick/ban information etc.)

• Oh, you found a bug. Grats :D.

I started with a simple rcon connection to fetch the players. After that I linked the online players to their stats profile. Second name was to check if online player and stats profile match.

I'll run some scripts after the final import to get the last used name for such things. Atm. I only can get the most used name, which seems to be a bit buggy for some reasons.

• Looks really nice, would it be possible to have multiple skins much like the board/forums?

Also, is the 2nd name (beside the current one) the players secondary most used alias?

I've added a screenshot of this below (In the spoiler) - If the player used colour codes ^1 for example it displays although it doesn't for the secondary name beside the current.

Those are the only things I have noticed, keep up the amazing work! <3