BOTW (Bunnyhop of the week)

• Hello Guys , Holidays are comming so most of 3xP members will have more free time thats why i though me funk and drizz to continue BTOW with bigger number of editors of the 3xp cj team so the the team can share

work of editing or performing the jumps , maybe its better bcs if i remember good botw stopped bcs viruz and drizz dont have enough time for it every week after this maybe we can make a list of each editor date so we

we want know if some members are interested even if ur not ur opinion help a lot and other players it would make us happy if we know that u want botw back again and if u have any other questions ask

Greetings . :thumbup:

• I think we should do something else now. Something like a new series.
    Im thinkin of something this:

2 clips per week, chosen by the editor whose turn it is to make that vid in that week.

The clips have to contain cuts or bhops with cuts in it.

The editors can surely use clips of themselves aswell if they like too.

The name of this thing needs to be something creative.
    Not simply "Bounce Of The Week" but maybe something like: "Your Weekly CJ Dosis".
    Or any other creative name. We can discuss this here maybe.

We can also discuss all other stuff here. Maybe we have some more people who like to make videos, since its only like once every 4 weeks
    which is a period of time that doesnt make the editing troublesome.

Tell me what you guys think about it.

:thumbup:

• I agree that the new series shouldn't be just about bhops but also about cuts and harder norpg bounces as well.

Basically the reason why botw was discontinued was because the 1 episode per week became troublesome for editors who were at the time only Viruz & Drizz. Now that there a few new ones on the block including me we could bump that team up to like 5 people or even more. The way I see it is that the more people who want to edit, the more time each editor has to make his edit. This way the editing process (hopefully) doesn't become rushy and the length as well as the quality will be better.

The name in my opinion should definitely sound more professional. So no names like 'random cuts' or 'bounce of the week'. I don't really have a lot of ideas myself but maybe it could be something like ''This Week In CJ'', or shortly TWIC which sounds pretty good at its own right.

Those are pretty much my ideas and opinions about this. I am definitely up for this if enough people will join as well. :D

• I like the idea personally.
    Mixing it up is good, and having more editors is great. You could nearly have a roster of editors and they can take turns editing vids. Example: Drizz edits one week, Viruz edits following week, Noob edits the following week and so on.
    This would allow each editor to have around 1 month or so to produce a quality edit.

If there were enough editors, you could release two vids a week with a rotating roster for each day. Example: Drizz, Viruz, Noob do Monday, - Xploz, Funk, someone else do Wednesday.

@Frisbee, I don't really know what you have planned for TIME, but I don't think this will ruin big montages. I think the idea of these smaller edits is not solely to showcase the most 'OMG new and amazing bounces possible', but also to allow the lesser known editors to practice their editing skills with cool bounces, old or new.

I know Rald had some ideas too.

EDIT: Just read Drizz's earlier post, pretty much same as what i said aha.

• @frisbeesky As @Axle already said i dont think showing 2 cuts or bhop cuts a week can "ruin" a montage since it doesnt have to be the newest omg impossible jump for this series.
    It also can be older montage jumps or less good new jumps which are not worth putting into a montage.
    The main aspect about this series is to make a good edit, not to showoff some cj skills or anything.

Im still open for your idea and we definitely can talk about it on teamspeak later on :)

So if we could maybe talk about the name of the series i would be gratefull :D
    what we have so far:

''This Week In CJ'', #TWIC
    "Your Weekly CJ Dosis", #YWCD

I would even include editors which are not in 3xp if they were up to it.
    The only thing that i would make for this is maybe a special intro or smth.
    Nothing super professional just the name of the series with a cool animation or smth.

So now pls tell me smth about the names, since in wanna get this thing rollin asap. :D

peace out
    :thumbup:

• Frisbeesky im gonna sound harsh now as well,

honestly... every time you post it sounds so arrogant and narcissistic.
    Im not only talking about this thread.
    You arent open for discussion after all tbh.
    Everytime theres a discussion, you jump in and claim you figured out the best solution,
    with a post that eliminates every possible counter voice.
    You even write that people rather not try to discuss with you. Really?

I noticed that you're obsessive about pretty much everything,
    which forces you to TRY get perfect results in everything.
    Looking at the edits you're making and the lists and your revolutionary upcoming montage.
    Now its your TIME to shine and show everyone how CJ montages are done..
    Even if you'd say your project has a more complex goal attached to it,
    you just dont praise yourself like that all the time.
    You're overvaluing yourself immensely.
    Get back on earth (mate).

Regards,
    triggered deleted User

OnTopic:

I'd rather focus on edit than jumps, as i dont see much chance for a consistant stream of sick demos.

• Disclaimer: I don't want to start a fire.
    Hadamn deleted User, u just ended this boi's entire cj career. But there's probably a better way to resolve the problem, like pm-Ing him or maybe turn down the roast oven so you're not embarrassing him in front o

f all his friends . Ik It was partially his fault too for being irrational. But it shouldn't escalate to this, you're all friends here.Again I'm not roastin, and when I come back I don't wanna have to read essays.

It's okay fam :thumbup:

Jayme <3

some people call it dosis, it's the "Latin-derived"" way

• me