Me Apply For Trusted !

• Nice, freindly, respects others,

she is a very friendly and nice Player

can everyone just see how nice she is?

Not even shocked , getting a no from you .
    Well Because I reported you for using a bug on me and trolling lel right?
    I wasn't gonna shut up especially when a trusted lvl 3 use buggs for trolling.

EDIT: i don't think i need to write anything here,just collecting a few peicees.

• [quote='Rhoyder','https://board.3xp-clan.com/Thread/3246-Me-Apply-For-Trusted/?postID=29897#post29897']

even one of your trusted used my name did you say something to him about that ? why did he get the trusted in 3 days ? 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    my in game name was HaHa now snypes is dead afk I didn't see him , did anyone see him ??? is he active??? does he worth it more than me ???

Thats not what you came for do you? It doesnt look good to complain in an application about others^^
    //ffs i cant qoute.

• From what I read about your Key and if i didnt misread something being cracked its so far a No from me. Cracked Keys are still way too dangerous. I wont ask of you to get a Original Key just for becoming a trusted. Its up to you.

Also some other things.
    Your spelling lacks sometimes. Yeah yeah, i know. Everyone makes mistakes. But you had a handful of those in your past posts.

Lastly, every Opinion here counts and is appreciated.
    Just because someone jumps in and says a No like Simson did because of some fight I get what the real issue was. Your reaction to my post was over the top with the part of calling someone else unworthy of the Rank indirectly. I wouldve understood if there was a serious offense, but what I asked of you was a simple clarification about a minor issue.

Right now there is still a strict policy in effect about accepting new Trusted Players which you hopefully did not skip while reading through the Informative threads you were asked to.

PS: Typed on my tablet so no colors.

• Not even shocked , getting a no from you .
    Well Because I reported you for using a bug on me and trolling lel right?
    I wasn't gonna shut up especially when a trusted lvl 3 use buggs for trolling.

When all is said and done, the final decision will be based on the trust placed on haha (it is a trusted position after all)
    From what I've seen (both thread and gameplay) that haha is able to be a kind; friendly person in COD4 and the forums. However, she doesn't respond to criticism as well as some would hope. There were multiple instances such as Simpson, me, etc. A trusted should be able to respect positive criticism and not jump to conclusions.

Don't make this complicated when it's not please.

Then you have the minor issues such as the ok application itself, and the spelling mistakes throughout this entire thread. It may not be "important", but still there nonetheless. (Not to mention the cracked key).

Verdict: To be honest, I don't know. (My previous post has what...3-4 edits?) However, as Rhoyder well stated.... there is a "strict policy" in accepting new players.
    Let the admins decide.

• 3xP' Statistics ~ « Chatlogs
    Explain to me please cause I seem to be lost here ...
    jimdawg used a bug and killed the activator in the map Diehard in the end of the map he shot the activator throw the wall, well known bug.
    And he said "so what kids" if that is the trusted you wish for then I really don't worth it ,I realized no matter how hard I would work for it I won't earn it .
    Sorry for wasting your time in this application .

• lel you make me laugh , I broke rules?
    language rule and so ???
    I rarely say "fuck " and that is when I fail a jump and get so pissed ...
    all the times I played with you, ExcusesNL and eXq::2Shae been with me ..
    Don't think I can't protect my self and make lies about me if you want to fight me , fight like a man .
    BTW nice picture is that your Girlfriend hehe.

• Simson dude, what's your probleme, you don't like nice people or what?

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀