Bunny's Application

• Heyoo guys!

A lot of you have been waiting for this I know :P .

So I am applying, under the name Bunny of course.
    Birthdate: 27-11-1998
    Hardest map: probably palm or something
    Gaprecord: 371-318 (not totally sure though)
    Languages and Country: I am living in the Netherlands and speak mostly dutch and english, but I can do a bit german and even less french.
    I want to join 3xP, because I have a lot of friends here and I want to be able to help all of them.
    My stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I am Jeroen, living in the Netherlands. I am 16 years old (turning 17 friday). I like playing games a lot, especially jumping games.
    I play games when I have time for it. I also do sports, I am a descent iceskater and I like it of course.

I started playing cod4 about a year ago when I was bored of my old clan in cod6, I was playing zombie mods a lot there. But then I got in touch with deathrun and it was fun but I wanted more.
    So I found codjumper and started trying that, after a while I got bored because I was a big noob so I quit cod4 for a while and played a lot of cod5 and 6. Then I came back to cod4 and started playing on eBc where I met vPushh and BlankScar.
    BlankScar started playing on 3xP so me and Push came with him. That's basically how I got into 3xP. I met a lot of people there and we started to become friends. And while I was just playing on the server a lot of my friends started joining 3xP. Even some of them said I should join too.
    I guess I was just too lazy to write an application. But here it is.

I wish everyone good luck with applying,

Bunny <3

PS: Before playing cod I used to playing this french jumping game called Transformice and I like jumping games more since I suck at shooters, I just cannot compete with other players.
    (I love you sig, Hawkeh ;d)

[2017-07-25 17:17:37] Funk Attack: bunny called u weak for only giving 30min ban
    [2017-07-25 17:17:46] 3xP' AlterEgo: can you ss it

• Thanks for the application Bunny,

To be honest theres not much to discuss here.
    You easily fullfill all requirements and i couldnt imagine
    that anyone doesnt want you in the team.
    Lets keep this application running some days tho, to see more feedback.
    If you want to do the test, just contact Viruz Drizz or me.
    You have my yes.

Best Regards,

deleted User

• OK, So where do I begin Bunny :D

Like deleted User said I see no problem in anybody standing in your way of joining 3xP's Cj Community. Your active, good jumper, nice, helpful, a great person in general.
    So a big #YES
    from me <3
    Your birthday is coming up soon so, I hope that for ur bday you get the present of joining us here finally. :)
    Test shouldnt really be a problem of anykind, nothing really much to add here, would really like to see you here in 3xp, I think you deserve it, so Good Luck ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Love Blank, Kappa :)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von blankscar ()

• Heyoo,

I will contact one of you as soon as I am ready, thanks.

OK, So where do I begin Bunny :D

Like deleted User said I see no problem in anybody standing in your way of joining 3xP's Cj Community. Your active, good jumper, nice, helpful, a great person in general.
    So a big #YES from me <3
    Your birthday is coming up soon so, I hope that for ur bday you get the present of joining us here finally. :)
    Test shouldnt really be a problem of anykind, nothing really much to add here, would really like to see you here in 3xp, I think you deserve it, so Good Luck ^^

Haha, amazing Blankie, I hope so too. Thanks for your reply. You have been my best friend from the beginning and always been supporting me, I cannot imagine a better friend. <3

[2017-07-25 17:17:37] Funk Attack: bunny called u weak for only giving 30min ban

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Bunny ()

• OK, So where do I begin Bunny :D

So a big #YES from me <3

Haha, amazing Blankie, I hope so too. Thanks for your reply. You have been my best friend from the beginning and always been supporting me, I cannot imagine a better friend. <3

Np bunnii^^ I still remember when we met on the eBc cj servers when we struggled at inter and easy ways. But somehow we managed to get away from that and now we are here :D
    Yeah really can't imagine a better friend on the inet then you, really just amazing at how we get along so much :)

Ps. whatchu want for yo bday boi :D

BlankScar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Love Blank, Kappa :)

• Np bunnii^^ I still remember when we met on the eBc cj servers when we struggled at inter and easy ways. But somehow we managed to get away from that and now we are here :D
    Yeah really can't imagine a better friend on the inet then you, really just amazing at how we get along so much :)

Ps. whatchu want for yo bday boi :D

BlankScar.

You know what I want for mah bday .
    It starts with a G and ends with wen.

• You are accepted in the 3xP' CJ Team, contact me ingame or in steam for membersetting and stuff :D

Greetings,
    Viruz

#quadraaccpept #viruzheftigerdude