Trusted Player Application- gamias

• Hi everyone.

My ingame name is Gamias and i'm here to apply as a trusted player #1.

here are the requirements:
    - Have an overall playtime of over 60 hours on our servers. 497.4 and still counting
    - Have a friendly and respectable behavior. That is for others to decide.But i believe i am being too polite even in cases i shouldn't, and trustworthy by a lot of respected players.
    -Know how to handle some power. I don't apply to bully newcomers and stuff.I only want some smooth and fun gaming on my favorite server.
    - Being able to write an application that is understandable and hasn't got 2 spelling mistakes per word. That's also for u to decide.

My file is ~~> 3xp stats

Well as about me....
    My real name eisai Tasos. I am 24 years old and i live on the beautifull and known for its hospitality,malaka and souvlaki, Greece. To be more precise i live in a suburb of Athens. I am currently studing computer engeenering and i am on my 6th year (i obviously having too much fun time
    :thumbup: ). My hobbies are computer gaming, a bit of coding, animes and of course women. I can watch One piece and play computer games for 3 days in a row (personal record so far) but "fps games" will always be the chosen ones (right now i 've downloaded ps1 simulator to revive my childhood trying some moh,crash bandicood, medievil and others ...) . I like the hard way when i play, so u ll find me rushing as a guard and headshoting as an assasin from a tough spot. I read and accepted the rules and decided to apply because sometimes the game isn't always running smoothly. Sometimes there is someone who is being a ballbreaker, or sometimes its the system that is hurting my feelings (check lolzor vote ratio....gosh). I dont like to overdo it when it comes to power, only in rivalry and specially on headshots. I can join ts or xfire but i prefer to communicate thought the forum since i may write properly but definitely i sound funnier. I haven't done any searching on already trusted players in order to list you who i believe would vouch for me, so here are some of the people with whom i share mutual respect:

~ @ligero999 ~
    ~Senpai
    @-Surviv0r- ~
    ~
    @ToxicPotato ~
    ~
    @Reznov ~
    ~
    @djoonas ~
    ~
    @Paul ~
    ~
    @none ~
    ~ jghjkh ~
    ~ Hausmeister ~
    ~
    @N00bKurosaki ~
    ~
    @IHDI ~
    and last but not least ~
    @Rhoyder ~

edit note:List updated

Thank you in advance for reading...Thumbs up everybody :thumbsup: btw someting is wrong with the size option...SORRY :P

• You have to use @eXq::ExcesusNL to really tag me ;)

About the ban: That's my fault, I didn't put any time so it was just a troll ban, like when a Trusted Player or Member does !tb (name) (reason) without a time. It's fake and says it's a real ban for 5 minutes but the player doesn't get banned or kicked or anything, it just says in chat that they got banned for 5 mins, which isn't true.
    So, as for me, he is not a cheater.
    About the application: Looks like a reasonable/good application. Stats also look good, has a lot of in-game time, can't remember him raging or being angry at people without a reason.
    He's a nice guy even though he doesn't chat a lot and I haven't really talked to him a lot.

He has my +1.

Edit:
    Unnecessary content:

• Nice and mature player who's showing respect to everyone in the game, and one of few who doesnt complain on new players/noobs

Agree 100%

However, your English skills lack a bit and your forum activity is relatively low. I'd recommend a reapp a month from now for us to get to know you better. Also, fixing the font size and color wouldn't hurt :) .

Note: In order to become a trusted you must read and agree to the trusted rules : CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.
    Edit: Never mind, didn't notice it earlier ^^

• Nice app, skilled player, but he don't communicate with players, i don't know if it's necessary or not but for me it is

because i like to know the personality of the player, hopefully he'll start communicating with us, i just want to know him better :P

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    ▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

• No +1 from me for not mentioning me too. Sorry but that hit me so terribly deep I need some time to recover :(

Besides this, can't remember him being bad mannered at the times I've played. That does although not include the "loyalty" to the rules. There and then we're some things that surely were unnecessary like the Suicide as King.

No rating from me in the end, I'll leave the judgement to others as I'm pretty occupied by some other game and can't say much about his recent behavior.

• Whats up with all the dislikes?

"Trollbanning" should get punished starting from now, imo.
    It "damages" your reputation falsely on your statspage, which isnt too great.
    Or maybe @mirko911 can make an exception rule for that in statspage code,
    so it automatically detects wrong syntax of bans and ignores it instead of logging.

About the app, you have proven yourself clean and despite the "unique" style of formatting
    and color usage i would give you a chance too.

• well you all say that i am a bit introvert...i can't argue with that. When there is something funny going on i will
    join the conversation and troll you in my unique way. Beside that i don't really like to speak when there is no actual reason just so people can hear me.I prefer to have mini conflicts with players and start a personal war ingame ( u can ask @ligero999 :D) instead of saying cheap and meaningless things...I respect all opinions as long as they are justified, and i would appreciate when someone says that i am not good enough to join the 3xp team, to underline what exactly i am doing wrong in order to know if can do it better or if i am totally incapable and should stop wasting everybody's time... ^^

P.S.
    The size of letters sometimes stops working.As for the colours in my app...well i am a little fairy. Argue that :saint: