Jayme's application

• Heya, my in-game name is: Jayme (Majority of the time)
    I'm 17 currently, my birth-date is 29th march.
    I've completed most maps on inter although I'm able to finish some 'Hard way' maps such as Palm_v2.
    The biggest gap i've made is 368 i believe at 125 fps, no-rpg gap is 312 :/
    I'm living in United Kingdom currently and i'm 100% British so English is my fluent language.
    The reason why I want to join is: The members of 3xP' CodJumper are friendly and also welcoming; I also play a lot on the 3xP Server and hopefully i'd be part of this community ^^

About me: Well.... I am overall a genuine person who's always here to help if anyone is in-need, I may sometimes come across as if i'm 'being rude' although I like to have a laugh at times and enjoy myself and make others happy too, I'm currently in college studying Computing/IT and i'd like to progress to become a Web developer or Graphics designer as I've gown up around computers and enjoy what I do. I also have somewhat knowledge of radiant (Not so good) but i'm not the one to judge.
    I've also played other games such as Call Of Duty's/Counter Strike: Source; Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield and many more!

I've previously been accepted into ISDP a long time ago and also Styx| back in 2013 and have been around ever-since.
    Here is my 3xP Statistics page.

I have read the rules and will live up to them,
    Thank you for reading my application; hopefully I can be accepted into this community it'd be great to be apart of.

Also here is my updated time to today's date (09/7/2015) - PB: 1 minutes and 37 seconds! (This time may vary depending on if i'm being spec-cursed aha)

• Hey Jaymee

First of all nice application, i enjoyed reading it.
    Although you fullfill all the requirements i would still like to get to know you a bit more.

I saw you playing sometimes but we didnt conversate at all so far.

Have you been conversating with any of the active members so far?
    if yes then i would like to hear what they think of you.

Im sure once the ice is broken we will get along well :)

Best regards

Drizzy :thumbup:

• Thank you, i'm glad you enjoyed reading my application,

I have had conversations with deleted User, Noobaim,NoNam3e and moug (when he was a member) whilst on the server & on steam/xf, I'd like to be able to conversate with more members but i'm kinda quiet when getting to know people for the first time :|
    I'm sure once iv'e got to know more of the members it'll be easier to get along; it'll try to speak up more often when being on the server :)

Nice player, and helpful, i have talked ro him a few Times which were before I joined, after I joined I haven't seen him ithink, if not used another name

I've been on many aliases whilst being on 3xP' CodJumper server along with a separate key when on an alternative machine, maybe along the way i'll be able to speak with you more often to get to you you,
    Thank you for your compliment/feedback, i appreciate it.

Hello jack,
    I've been around the server for a while now and I have to say iv'e neither of seen you around, maybe time-zones i'm not sure aha

I'll try and speak up more often to get to know you guys more often, I hope you don't bite ;(
    Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it.

• Everything looks fine.
    You fullfill are requirements already.
    Just get in touch with the members
    and people on server and you have my yes. :)

Best Regards,

deleted User

• You prolly won't remember me
    but its nice to see you apply here :)
    +1 from me.

Sadly I don't remember you 100% but i'm familiar with your name aha, but hopefully i'll see you around on the server soon
    Thank you, hopefully I come apart of the community! :)

Everything looks fine.
    You fullfill are requirements already.
    Just get in touch with the members
    and people on server and you have my yes. :)

Best Regards,

deleted User

Thank you for the feedback deleted User,
    hopefully i'll be able to get to know the rest of the members on the server, i'm on daily so this shouldn't be too big of a problem;
    I appreciate the +1/yes deleted User ;)

• So after we cleared some things up, you also have my Yes.

I want to let your application open for a bit, so more members get in touch with you ;P

Viruz

• So after we cleared some things up, you also have my Yes.

I want to let your application open for a bit, so more members get in touch with you ;P

Viruz

Thank you Viruz for giving me your yes,
    That's fine I think it'll be best for me to let others get in touch with me on the server or even Steam as i'm online all day.
    Steam - You can add me by the name: Jayme1337 or click HERE.
    If there is anything you'd like to know message me in-game or via steam and i'll happily answer :saint:

• Welcome to the 3xP' CJ Team Jaymee! contact me when you have time so i can set you member and stuff :D