Trusted player Application XD

• Hello, i am qLimax. In real life my name is Joshua. I am from Leeds (united Kingdom).At the moment I am 18 years old, and i am working as a roofer. The reason i am applying for trusted and not member is that i have a lot of work through the week and wont be on as much through the day but will be on most of the night, but i am always active on Team speak when i am on.

I am very active on the cod Jumper server everyday but only at nights. Maybe after being a trusted member for a couple of month i will try to apply to be in the codJumper team(when i am good enough)as i get along with all the 3xP codjumper team members and getting lots of help of them trying to make me alot better at codjumping.

The reason i am applying for trusted is to help the lower level people on the codjumper servers to get better and anything else they need help with. 3xP servers are definitely the most legit and the best servers i have played on and that is why i am wanting to be a trusted member in 3xP .

If we talk about cod 4, the cod jumper servers is the best mod i have ever played on because when i first started playing i didnt have a clue but after a couple of days with help for the 3xP members i started to achive my goal which was to get better at cod jumping. Unfortunately i am not good enough to be in the cod jumper team yet but my goal is to get better and be able to be in the team.

I have played other games like cs go, hitman, battlefield, arma, gta...but still find cod 4 my favorite game.The reason i chose 3xP is because the members are really friendly and have alot of respect towards me when speaking to me on Ts.

Thank you very much for reading this everyone.

Stats-Link

3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I have read and agreed with all the rules in 3xP.

Hope you like My app 8o

• Definetly yes to qlimaxs app!

• Hey qLimax,

Your application looks nice, though it's missing information. I don't know if you've read this: CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.
    You need to put your stats page link, and a statement saying you read and agreed (read the thread for more detailed info).

Please edit your thread, and then with all the positive feedback, you'll get accepted with no problem :)

PS: I'm going to Leeds for a 2 months work placement in May-June, from what I've heard it's a very nice town if ypu want to go out and party, can you confirm? :D

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• #Accepted

Contact me to get set to trusted player on the servers ;)