Just to Let U Know Sorry Dont Read This

• @alien9008 I didn't develop more the reasons why your application was rejected (because one reason is enough). But actually even if there weren't a lot of trusted players already, your application would have had good chances of being rejected anyway.

It is very short. It's missing information (especially the profile link from stats page which is asked). And in 6 days, only one person answered on your application. Which can mean 2 things: either you don't meet the 60 hours playtime requirement (and therefore not many people know you), or you do, but anyway I wouldn't have accepted your application because, as stated in the "read before applying" thread, I can't accept an application with no feedback.

Also There Is No Need To Write This Way It Looks Ugly. Just a tip for the future.

Edit: By the way, "a couple of trusted players" on the server at the same time is enough. More than 2 at a time can actually cause a few problems (like several trusted players warning the same guy at the same time). So yes, we have enough trusted players, and are only accepting very good applications. Yours was below average.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()