Beiträge von Shaundi

I highly recommend Samsung smartphones. They're very durable and powerful. I've had my Samsung Galaxy S3 for 3 years and it's still working flawlessly. So yeah, I'd go for the Samsung S8.

My mom has SG3 and it laggs like hell lol, ive been using SG4 for few years now it feels now laggy tbh but its durable and works like charm :p

Iphone 7/7+ is faster cause it has less animations and gfx to display imo.

I'm not much of a Iphone supporter, cause only name costs but i'd recommend samsung, but if u find iphone more better, then go for that. In overall., Android is limitless, yet iphone is limited.

Hey guys, #mda?|Shaundi here. Doing a thread to apply for trusted member level 2.

Little about me:
    Languages: Estonian, English, Russia
    Games i play: CoD4, LoL
    Little about me: Pretty sure lot of people have thought ive been a girl but i'm not. I'm a male. I started using Shaundi as my name cause i played a lot of saints row, and that's how it sticked with me. I have been playing cod since 08 and still playing, mostly i have been playing on HC, most of the people know me there, as well members know me. I am active on HC and doing my best to keep it clean from hackers and those people who always talk in russia...

So many of you may know me also as a rager, cause lately most of the people on HC like it when i rage lol, not sure why but they like it, when i rage i get out of control with my words, but i try my best, to be calm.

I joined 3xP in 26. Jul 2013 and i have been playing since, since then i have met many friends on the server and i am still friends with some, and many people also know me.

Pretty much that's it.

XF: Noscopebear (Don't use it much) Only way to contact me is forums or steam.
    Click that for > Stats

if someone could give me weapon_desert_eagle_silver.iwi thats original and not modded that would be great, forgot to take a backup :L

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylgly-cylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylle-ucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucy-lprolylphenylalanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylaspfraginylalanylthreonyll-eucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamylmethionyl-leucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionylty-rosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutami-nylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanyl-prolylphenylalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucyl-cysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylargi-nylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanyla-lanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleu-cylglutaminylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanyl-glycylalanylalanylglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasp-araginylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanyl-alanylthreonylarginylserine extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle

OFT: Mirko is so deep that i cant even see him anymore.