Trusted Player Application

• @rockyy I didn't ban anyone for crying, Aurel banned me because he was mad at me. I played a lot with him and he was a friend of mine. And @RodneX the second ban was from Lifeszor, the first person I've known on deathrun. He just got accepted as member at this time and wanted to test his rights, like you can see on the ban reason.

• Guys. Just learn to read :D

The kick and ban for "crying" are FROM Aurel TO him, and the other kicks (for glitch, spam etc) are FROM him TO other people.

So the only thing that might be bad here is the ban from Aurel. But I don't really care, as leHoly isn't actually banned, it means he was unbanned so the ban wasn't deserved.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• +1 for leholy

And rodnex you will get banned here.

I dont see any point why u should get the ability to stay in our community. You flame us when you apps get declined, you try reapplicate with a new account. Multiaccount is forbidden. Trying to kid us in this way is also. Furthermore you are raging on the other apps after you saw your reapply has failed. You are not mature enough to stay in our community.

• @rockyy I didn't ban anyone for crying, Aurel banned me because he was mad at me. I played a lot with him and he was a friend of mine. And @RodneX the second ban was from Lifeszor, the first person I've known on deathrun. He just got accepted as member at this time and wanted to test his rights, like you can see on the ban reason.

Ok, now that is all clear from me a big

+1

• #Accepted.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I was busy :P

Welcome back to the trusted team!

Check your PMs soon.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()